Three

"Pawn we will pair you up with the Ace."

Kim Yerim, the Pawn of the Pack hissed as she remembered who Bishop paired her up with. It is the golden maknae of the House and he also has golden arrogance.

She gritted her teeth as she watched him walk towards her on their reserved table on an Italian restaurant, acting all mighty because of the stares he is receiving from the female audience.

"Oh? What is this, princess? Did you fell for my charm just by looking at me that's why you asked me out for a date?"

There he goes again.

Yeri faked a smile and gestured for him to sit down. "I just wanted to have a rendezvous, I guess?"

The male's eyebrow raised at the relaxed female in front of him. "Rendezvous? Kind of a thing that doesn't came normally from your mouth, princess."

Yeri let out a small snarl at his pet name. "Don't call me that. Yes, a rendezvous. I want to know you more, Kookie."

Jungkook sure was caught a little by surprise by the name he was called.

'Kookie'?

"Woah, isn't it still a bit early for a pet name?"

Yeri gave him a deadpan look.

"You started it."

Ah.

Jungkook shrugged and placed himself at the chair at her front.

"So...what convinced you to set up a date between us? Fell for me already?"

Yerim snickered at his boastfulness but heck, she has to bear with him for a while.

"Hmm...not exactly that but pretty close, I guess?"

She let out a mysterious lift on the corner of her lips, successfully gaining full attention of the rival gang's maknae who seemed to be focusing on her cherry red coated lips.

"Hm. Is that so?"

Yerim's smirked widened as she noticed the distraction she made subconciously.

Huh, maybe Bishop was right after all.

Oh hell there's no doubt she is. She's the brain of the gang after all.

.............................................

"Achoo!"

"Are you disgracing my cleaning?"

"King, no--"

"Huh, I always, always makes sure that our headquarters is always clean, from the corners, right up to the ceiling. And now you're sneezing because of dust? What are you trying to say? That I didn't do it well?"

"Shush, King. You did well okay?"

.............................................

"You know what, I am really suspicious about your ulterior motive. Are you trying to seduce me and lure me to the enemy's side or something?"

"Listen here, Kookie. I didn't meet you up with, just to waste my efforts and do what you are thinking I will do. That's nonsense because I know you will never ever do so."

Jungkook was about to open his mouth but then a slender, soft finger placed itself at his lips, silencing him in the process. He looked down at the petite woman before him, glancing back up at him with big, doe eyes.

Cute.

Wait, what?!

What was he thinking?

This is the enemy!