Part I: Arrival. (*Samm's POV*)

Being in such a small place is hard but you get use to it. At least, that's what I thought. There was a party at the corner of 8th street. More like a bash where people get drunk and fuck. I never thought my life would repel to that until today.

I relaxed in the car as my friend, Blair, drove me to this unfamiliar, yet so describable, place. It was down a narrow black road. You could hear the music bouncing off the houses as we got closer. She assured me the night before that I was bound to get laid sooner or later. Considering I haven't been able to shake the hunger of something I've been striving to get, I agreed to go without hesitation.

I'm 21 and still a virgin. I'm from a small town in Nevada. So, who knows? Maybe that's what I need to set me free.

We arrived at the house. More of a mansion if you ask me. As we walked in, something about this made me quiver inside. Should I really be doing this?

I found my way inside after Blair went with her "special" friends, or as I like to call them idiotic. The best way to describe them is a group of unbearable sluts. Anyway, I started to make my way toward the drinks, considering that's also a main reason for coming here tonight. I glance around at all the unfamiliar faces. "I shouldn't be here" I said outloud to myself.

"Why not?" An amazingly sexy voice came out of nowhere. I turn to see a tall guy with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. His cologne slightly amuses me. This could be my shot. I think to myself and straighten my stance.

"And who just might you be?" I asked, in a pretty seductive way. He looked me up and down and I can tell by his eyes, he was amused.

"My name is Anthony." He said, looking into my eyes. "What is such a beautiful girl doing in such a dump like this?" He grabbed my hand and kissed it lightly. I leaned my hips against the counter as he poured me a drink and I took a sip and smiled.

"A friends idea" I said, not loosing his gaze. I could tell he didn't believe me, not that I cared anyway.

"So, your friend brought you here?" He gave me a smirk. His jaw bones were wide and his dimples showed as he let out a small laugh. "I'm assuming they told you this is a sex rally?"

Sex rally? I never knew this was actually suppose to be going on. I looked around the room. Little did I know, he was right. There were people fucking on the floor, on the couches and just... my god. Is that.. Blair? I knew what this meant. If this is a sex rally, and he is talking to me.. that could very well mean one thing.