01

CORBYN

I'm driving down the street at night with my girlfriend, thoughts swirling through my head like a hurricane. I can't control them, I feel like I'm floating in the air struggling to ground myself and get a grip.

"How? You say that you want me to pay attention to you, which I already do, by the way! When I give you all my love all you do is take, take, and take! I'm sick of it!" I say fuming as I look out at the endless winding road hoping to distract myself.

"No! Don't you even dare! Corbyn I all I wanted to do was have a nice date night, just the two of us and you can't even make that work!" She says firing back with equal intensity, if not more.

"Baby I-" "Corbyn don't 'baby' me! You are the one that messed up not me! You don't get to 'baby' me thinking it's gonna make things better!" She says looking out the window hoping to find a distraction. "I'm sorry I love you. I'm sorry for tonight." I say as I kiss her on the lips. "It's ok, I love you. I forgive you."

Senses distorted, vision blurry, head pounding like I just got hit with a sledge hammer, ears ringing, I taste blood. I mumble profanities under my breathe as start to regain my thoughts and conscious, I must have hit my head pretty good.

I climb out of the car, "Great. Just great!" I mumble under my breathe as my hearing starts to stabilize once again. I walk over to the person I hit, he had some scrapes and bruises, nothing that won't heal. I move the hair out his face to see if the rest of his face had any cuts or injuries and I'm met with the site of a guy maybe in his early twenties.

I see his eyes flutter, soon after he regains his vision, "Can you hear me? I accidentally crashed into you and came to check if you were ok?" I state calmly not to alarm him, being that his ears were probably ringing and his hearing sensitive. He looks up at me with a worrying look, his beautiful eyes staring back at me. "Hey, you're ok...I promise, you can trust me." I say reaching out my hand for him to take, he does, hesitantly. "It's ok?" "Jonah, my name's Jonah."

I could see that he relaxed once he knew that he wasn't in danger. "I'm Corbyn, nice to meet you Jonah." I say as I get a better look at his features that are illuminated by the street lamp above. I looked into his eyes for a bit, him doing the same, entranced.

I can tell, there's something about this kid that just keeps drawing me into his energy, his personality I just don't know what that "it" factor is.

"Hey can I get your number?" I say asking as he looks at me quizzically, knowing it's a little weird considering that we just met. Let alone the fact that knows nothing about me except my name. "You know, to exchange information?" I said letting out a subconscious giggle.

"Sorry, I'm like really awkward, I apologize. Ya know what? Just ignore me..." I think to myself: "What the hell Corbyn! Get it together! 'Just ignore me?' really?! That's the best you could think of?!" Letting out yet another chuckle laced with awkwardness.

"No it's fine, I personally think it's kinda cute, your laugh is really adorable." Jonah says as a subtle blush graces his cheeks. "Did I say that out loud? Oh my god, I'm so sorry Corbs..." He says acting really awkward, he lets out a small forced exhale, looking over to the side, clearly embarrassed by what he had said.

"Jonah?" He looks at me, "Yeah?" "Breathe..." I say subconsciously grabbing his hand in comfort. "Yeah, sorry...thanks..." "No problem Jo." I think to myself: "Seriously dude?! 'Jo' you just met him and you're already calling him cute couple names? You're really killing it with the boys tonight Besson!" I tend to think to myself a lot.

"Can I give you my number? I totally forgot, sorry." I say questioning. "Yeah here." I couple seconds go by after I finish entering my number, I think what I should put my contact name down as. After a few seconds of thinking I decide on one, I type "Corbs" with a heart emoji at the end.

He hands me back my phone as I look at the contact name: "Jo" with a heart emoji on the end. I felt my cheeks heat up and a small, warm smile come onto my face.

I look up, slightly over my phone to his beautiful, bright smile. I made him smile, it made me happy and jittery inside. He just has one of those bright smiles that could light up a room, out here in almost pitch black, it suddenly doesn't feel so dark.

"Thanks Corbyn. We should probably go check on your friend?" "Girlfriend, Christina" I look over at him, sensing his mood changed.

I have no clue why but it hurt, it hurt me down to my core. I never meant to fall for him, I have a girlfriend! It was an accident I swear...

A/n Yehaw! Welcome to Accident, enjoy!

WC: 896