02

JONAH

Corbyn's girlfriend, Christina called us an ambulance as I look over at him with a look of concern of course I was concerned if he was ok physically, I was more concerned about emotionally, I could sense that something just seemed off.

I stay with them, not wanting to leave his side. I suddenly felt like I had to protect him from her. His girlfriend, god, it hurts even when I think it. I was immediately getting bad vibes from her, she seemed like the controlling type, not letting him have any freedom.

The ambulance arrives on the scene, taking us to the hospital, me and Corbyn on one side, Christina on the other. I see the devil known as Christina, on her phone not seeming to truly care about her boyfriend, that could be a total lie.

I can feel Corbyn getting tired, I whisper to him, "Go ahead Corbs, you're tired." He takes my offer and starts drifting off, closing his eyes, at peace. I felt him relax as he did so. It made me feel like I was the one that he loved, not her.

Then again, we just met like an hour or two ago. I'm just a guy concerned, about the fact the he just went through something traumatic. I'm just that person he leans on to cope, right? Nothing more, Jonah get it together, that's all you two are.

Just friends, best friends? No, not yet! Stop thinking that you're more than that! The voices in my mind not quieting no matter how hard I try. Jonah...stop, breathe. I take a deep breath, looking down at Corbyn, all my worries melting away at the sight of someone so pure, so special.

Well, the good thing? I can tell Christina with honesty, that I'm just helping him cope with the situation, I begin think I'm doing it more for me. I'm doing to help convince that I'm just his person. That's it, nothing more.

A/n sorry it's short I might keep them like this just a little longer like the first one. It's easier to write I think fits the story better, what do u guys think?

WC: 367