05

CORBYN

Christina takes me back to our house. I don't even walk in the house and it starts, "Corbyn, are you ok? How'd the tests go?" She says as she starts to bombard me. "Yes Christina. Good came back negative for head trauma. Don't worry," I say kissing her cheek giving her a reassuring smile as I plop on the couch.

"Y'know that Jonah guy is just a friend. You only have eyes for me got?" "Yes C, I know this is only the hundredth time you've told me. I make sure of it, you don't have to worry," I turn away from her eyes and look at my phone.

"Ok keep it that way or so help me..." She says as I pay no attention to what she said just a second ago. "Ok yup, got it." I say unenthusiastically, as I look at my phone, smiling.

I had just text my mom, telling her how much I love and appreciate her because parents deserve that from time to time. "Aw thanks Corbs! I appreciate you too!♥️🥰😘" is what she said until I looked up at the contact...my expression immediately flipping.

"Crap! No no no no! This can't be happening, why did this have to happen I'm so stupid!" I say panicking inside my head not letting her see my emotions.

I immediately text back,

C: Sorry Jobear wrong person, my b

J: Corbyn, it's ok it happens, that was sweet btw. Thanks for that

C: You're welcome sorry ab it. I feel stupid I should've realized

J: Corbs, really it's fine I'm glad u texted me☺️I love talking to u

I like you

No not that corbyn! Stop being so attracted to him, listen to what Christina said

C: Rlly?

J: Yeah you've helped me to cope w the crash

C: Same😊

J: Wyd?

C: Nothin, hanging my gf

As soon as I sent it I regretted it and could already tell how affected he would be.

I was right...

Jo♥️ is typing

C: Plz don't be mad, Ik u don't exactly like her, I could tell earlier. I might be shy but I can sometimes tell what ppl are thinking even though they don't say it

J: It's ok, I'm fine Bean, and ur kinda right...I don't exactly think she's the best person on this planet, but if u like her then who am I to judge🤗

C: Jo stop trying to hide u can say what u want ab her idc, Ik I'm her bf but she's controlling and I'd much rather be talking to u so say what u want idc I welcome it.

J: And I oop- ok then C. I just tried to make myself happy so that u would be happy guess that didn't work, u rlly can tell what I'm thinking. Btw Ik ur her bf but u still shouldn't WANT to talk bad ab her, venting is so ok but intentionally saying that she is controlling and basically saying that she's a bad person isn't good. U don't rlly know her thought process ab this she just wants to be 'your person'

C: Ur right J, I don't and u make a good point I should just hear her out. She prob doesn't mean any harm, and like u said, she wants to be 'my person'. Thanks Jo

J: U welcome babes, I'm kinda good at this sorta thing

C: U r fr, babes, huh?

J: 😳🤭

C: Relax. Breathe Jonah I love the nicknames it makes me all happy inside, even when I'm not.

J: K, I didn't know how u would take it, I was only speaking facts. What's with the periods at the end?

Oh god, oh no.

He's getting to close, "Don't let him in he's just 'your person'. Christina is though!" Both sides of my brain fight back and forth. I can't let him in, he'll only hurt me later. There my brain goes again, attempting to convince me that he's a bad person when in fact, he's a sweet angel who only wants to protect me, that's it. I'm certain.

C: It's a thing I do when something's up or wrong, plz, don't tell her she doesn't know that I do this or what it means. Remember, plz. Some days I feel like ppl on the outside r the ones that pull me out. I never let her get this close, plz Jo.

J: Corbs. Trust me when I say, I'll be here when something happens, ur safe w me bud k?

C: Thx Jobear

J: Np ☺️😌😍

C: Jonah Marais r u flirting w me?!🙃🤨

J: Maybe...😶😋😅

C: It's working, big time.

J: And I oop- is someone got a problem?😱😏

C: I would sucker punch u rn but I can't stop blushing so...and plus I'm not near u

J: I mean u could be...🤯😂🤗💋🙃

I look up from my phone, Christina's asleep and it's dark out, have we been texting that long? Jonah just texted me his address, should I?

A/n Now THIS IS WHERE MY PEOPLE COME IN. Should Corbyn go over there? I'll write what u guys pick. It's all up to U!