Explanation, Warnings, Summary

Yo, I'm here with another story that I needed to write

I'm not good at explaining myself or what I'm thinking so, I'm writing this book as a way to give you a taste of how I am like as a creator and why I update and write the way I do.

Warnings: This book will contain self-harm, abuse, depression, anxiety, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), and possibly other themes of violence, this will also be a kinda BTS fanfic thing in a way because this is peaking into my life as a writer and fanfiction creator person 

A/N: This is for fun and just because I wanted to. It's becoming almost like a graveyard of half-finished oneshots and maybe a rant or two here and there about writing, which isn't too far off from the description but it can be misleading I guess.

Still contains BTS stuff but not much.

Summary: 

She was haunted by the insatiable need to create. It was a feeling that haunted her, loomed over her every hour of every day. And she was sick of it. But she couldn't ignore the itching feeling, the restlessness, the anxiety she got when she ignored the need.

When she could no longer ignore the desire, she would find the nearest object she could write on, notebook, computer, phone, and released her desire. She immersed herself in the ever-growing desire to create more worlds, more lives, more stories. Pages upon pages upon pages of lives and worlds she created would come to life when she allowed herself to create.