Chapter 2

I could hear it. Feel it. I could hear the wails and bubbling cries fall from her lips. See the snot running out of her nose and the tears falling carelessly out of her eyes. The pain that gripped the girl's chest from the lack of oxygen. The pounding of her heart in her throat with the lump that felt like the size of a small plum.

It didn't take long until I was the girl. The girl looking up at an exhausted and pained Yoongi. I could see his dark eyes and my reflection in them. The whimpering of the boy I knew I had created. The whimpering of the dog hybrid Taehyung, the nearly silent cries of Hoseok, Jungkook, Seokjin, and Namjoon. The murmurings of "I love you"s in my sensitive ears. 

I could feel the warmth of his body that held my own body. His arms held me tight with his love. 

It hurt.

It hurt so much to know that I was creating this and I couldn't stop. The voices said it had to be done. So I was doing it. 

I felt the bittersweet pain of sorrow, longing, and love in the girl. I had created this pain so I must suffer from it too. At least, that was my reasoning. The girl had lost her family, she must feel the pain of loss. But how could I create the pain without experiencing it?

"You know you've felt her pain. Don't lie to yourself, it'll only cause more problems."

But you're wrong. I haven't felt this pain before. Have I?

The soft shushes from Yoongi as he bounced my small body in his arms was comforting, so comforting that I felt my small body calm down. But the heavy feeling of exhaustion, exhaustion from the fit of crying, started to claim me.

And with that, the girl that I had created, had fallen asleep.

My hands at last stilled. My chest still stung from the heavy throbbing of grief and sorrow but I could manage to swallow down the tears.

It didn't matter anyway.

I looked at the time in utter horror as I realized that 3 hours had passed. Doesn't matter, I still have time to upload the chapter anyway. Then, I could sleep.

That's what I had hoped for at least.

~~

378 words. I forgot to upload the "before we begin" chapter. Oops.

- Kari