He

You waited in the hospital for the doctor to tell you James was okay. But that's not what happened.

   " I'm sorry but the car hit him exactly right on the head to have him go in a coma. "

   " He will wake up though right? "

   " Yes. He will wake up eventually, but for now no. "

   " Okay. "

   " Can we see him? " His parents asked.

   " Yes you can. "

I got up ready to go to his room when I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw James's mother looking at me.

   " Y/n please understand that we don't want you to see him. "

   " What? Why? "

   " It just seems that he always gets hurt around you and we don't want our son getting hurt again. "

   " But I-I..."

   " Go home. "

They walked away from me and I felt more tears go down my eyes. I started walking towards his room when two hands wrapped themselves around my stomach.

   " Y/n please calm down. "

   " Oliver let me go. "

   " Maybe you should listen to them. "

   " No! I want to see him. "

   " Y/n you need to calm down and rest. You've been through a lot. Let me take you home. "

   " Oliver-"

   " Please. Just listen to me. Let me take you home and you can rest. "

   " Fine. "

He grabbed my hand and walked me out of the hospital. I saw him bring out his phone and make a call too someone. Not even an hour later a car pulled up. Oliver opened the door for me and I got in.

   " Thank you. "

He smiled and nodded. He got in beside me and the car took off. I looked out the window and looked at all the houses we were passing by. I noticed we weren't heading towards my house.

   " Oliver this isn't the way to my house. "

   " I know. I thought you could come to mine so you didn't have to relive the memories you had at your house. "

   " Thanks, but we have school tomorrow. "

   " Are you saying you want to stay the night at my house? "

   " N-No. That's not what I meant. "

   " You can if you want to. "

   " I'm good. "

As the car kept driving I noticed a huge house come into view. We parked right in front of the house. Oliver opened the door and got out. I followed after him and got out. I looked at the huge house.

   " Oliver is this your house? "

   " It is. Do you like it? "

   " It's huge. "

   " It is. "

   " I don't know. It's huge. "

   " Do you not like it? "

   " I didn't say that. It's just huge. I could never afford this kind of house. "

   " Why not? "

   " Cause after my parents passed away I started working to stay at the house I'm in. That's how I provide for myself. I work. "

   " Oh. Maybe life will get better. "

   " Maybe. "

We walked up the stairs to his house. He opened the door and I walked inside first. Oliver followed behind me. He closed the door as we entered the house. 

   " You need rest. I can tell you're a little tired from the accident. "

   " Thanks. "

We walked upstairs and I followed him down the hallway. He opened a door and I walked inside. 

   " Wow. "

The room was very beautiful. The walls were F/c with a queen sized bed in the middle of the room. There was a glorious rug, a huge closet, and much more. The room looked expensive. There was a balcony with glass doors leading out to the balcony. 

   " This is a glorious room. "

   " Glad you like it. "