The Warning of Ryo

I finally opened my eyes and when I opened them I found myself leaning against someone. I opened my eyes full and saw myself sitting in Oliver's lap. Oliver leaned his head against the wall and looked to be asleep. I took the blanket off of my body and started slowly shifting out of Oliver's lap. 

   " Y/n? "

I looked up at Oliver's face and saw his eyes open. 

   ' He must have just woken up. '

   " Hey, Oliver why am I in your lap? "

   " After you collapsed I brought you in here and covered you in a blanket because you were cold. You started crying in your sleep so I tried to calm you down and keep you warm. "

   ' I cried in my sleep? I've never done that. '

   " Thanks. I'm going to get up. "

   " Okay. "

I stood up and folded the blanket. I set the blanket to the side as Oliver stood up. I started walking out of the room with Oliver following me.

   " I'm sorry Oliver but can I go on my own? "

   " Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure you were going to be alright. With the killer and all. "

   " I appreciate it, but I think it'll be fine. "

He nodded and I started walking away from him. I walked away from the classrooms and started walking towards the center of the school. I couldn't go out to the fountain because of the lockdown but I wanted to set near the glass to look outside. I sat on the floor and looked outside at the blowing cherry trees. 

  " Y/n! "

I looked to my left and saw Akane running towards me. She sat beside me and gripped my arm tightly.

   " Hey, Akane. How are you doing? "

   " Great! "

   " What? "

   " I'm doing great because I'm going to confess to Oliver. "

   " Wait wait wait. Are you not upset about Miro? "

   " No I am but my love and excitement are trumping the sadness. "

   " Akane that's not good our friend just died hung up behind the bleachers and with cuts all over her. We have known her for so so long and now you just want to get with her boyfriend? "

   " I am upset Y/n I am, but I love Oliver too much. "

   " You know what go confess to him. "

   " Really!? "

   " Yes, I don't care anymore. Go confess he is down that hallway. " I said pointing in the direction I last saw him. 

She stood and started running in that direction and I continued to sit on the floor and watch the rainfall.

   " N/n! "

I looked in the same direction Akane appeared from and saw Ryo running towards me.

   " Hey, Ryo. "

   " N/n I need to tell you something really important. "

   " What is it? "

   " Oliver killed Miro and James. He is a murder and is obsessed with you. "

I just stared at him. He sounded out of his mind. I stood up and faced him. He truly looked concerned but what he said was crazy.

   " After dealing with Akane that sounds about as crazy as what she said. "

   " I know it sounds bad but I heard him earlier. "

   " Ryo I don't believe it. I can't Oliver is my friend and Miro just died and Akane is head over heels in love with him. She just went to confess to him right after Miro died. She didn't even care that Miro died. "

I felt tears come to my eyes and I let them fall freely. Ryo looked concerned but at the same time cautious.

   " Then you brought James into this. I thought you were better. "

   " Y/n please just-"

   " Ryo no. I don't want to hear anymore. Please just drop it for a minute. "

   " Look I'll stop talking about it and apologize if we can at least talk about it later. When this lockdown is all over and Miro has her funeral. Okay? "

   " Okay. "

I felt Ryo hug me and I cried into his shirt. He held me against his chest as I cried. Once my waterfall of tears stopped I pulled away from Ryo. We walked to the cafeteria and grabbed some dinner. We ate in the hallways filled with lockers and he told me funny stories to cheer me up. When we finished he threw our trays away and walked back towards me.

   " They said that the curfew is going to be in another hour. Want to go to the art room? "

   " Sure. I've got nowhere else to go. "

I followed him to the art room and once we were inside he grabbed some papers and tapped them to the walls. We threw paint at the papers until we couldn't through anymore. I laid on the floor and closed my eyes. I felt Ryo pick my head up and he set a pillow underneath me. He covered me in a blanket and laid beside me.

   " I'm cold. "

   " Then get under the blanket Ryo. "

   " Wouldn't that be weird for you? "

   " As long as you don't touch me inappropriately we will be fine. "

   " I won't. "

He slipped under the blanket and his arm went around me.

   " Y/n what are we? "

   " What do you want to be? "

   " I want to be more than friends. I do, but is that something you want? "

   " Are you asking me to be your girlfriend? "

   " I am. " 

   " Only if you'll be my boyfriend. "

   " I can do that. "

   " Then yes I'll be your girlfriend Ryo. "

His arms tightened around me. 

   " I'm glad. " He said with a smile.

I closed my eyes and leaned back into Ryos warm embrace. We both fell asleep in each other's warmth.

Oliver's P.O.V.

   ' Why can't she just be mine!? '

I gripped the wall as I saw them fall asleep together. My hand went towards the knife in my pocket, but I restrained the urge to stab him.

   ' I can't do anything now. She'll think I actually did kill him. I need my plan to happen sooner. Maybe if I......'