10. Freak out

Ricky:

After our little nap we go back downstairs to see the party is still going on.

The realization hit me that....

I promised a date to Parker... I PROMISED A DATE TO PARKER... DATE...PARKER

why am I freaking out?

Oh yeah because Parker is fucking hot and me the ugly duckling is taking him out. That's right why did I agree to this?

I have to plan where to take him. I look over at Drew to see him looking at me weirdly. He can totally tell I'm freaking out right now
I watch as he walks toward us.

Drew: "Hey Parker do you find if talk to Ricky for a second?"
Parker: "Sure"

Drew pulled me away from the people around.
Drew: "So why are you freaking out?"
Ricky: "I'm taking Parker out on a date. I don't know what to do"

Drew laughs and tells me he will help me figure it out later tonight when Parker goes to sleep. I nod and make my way back to Parker before my mom embarrasses me.
I see my mom talking to Parker and he is laughing. Oh no this can't be good. I hurry and walk to them so my mom doesn't say any more than she already has.
Ricky: "Hey guys what you talkin about?"
Parker: "Your mom was telling me that you use to think wearing a cape everyday was awesome"

He giggles and I can't get myself to be mad.

After my moms party we went back to our dorm where we sent Parker inside first so Drew could help me find a place to take him tomorrow night.
After I agreed to a place and I told him the rest of my plan we talked a bit before going inside to see Parker cuddled up and asleep.
I quickly changed and crawled in bed under his arm so his arm was wrapped around me.
Parker: "You know if you wanted me to hold you.You could of asked"

He smiled before closing his eyes again.
Ricky: "Goodnight Parker"
Parker: "Goodnight baby boy"