26. LOVE IS LOVE!!!

I know what you maybe thinking. You don't know what love is. You haven't lived and you want to live with a boyfriend. He won't last.
But let me tell you something. There is no age to love. There is no age time to feel love or fall in love.

Ricky: "I will love who I want when I want. You want me to live a life I won't regret but you don't know what I'll regret. I will regret no giving my heart to Parker. I will regret if I let this handsome man leave my life because it's not what you had in store."

Kenzie: "I'm not saying don't love him. I'm saying love him later."

Ricky: "That's the problem mom... I already love him. There is not going back for me. I love everything about this handsome soul."

I feel Parker take my hand and say something I want expecting.

Parker: "I Umm have a confession to make..."
I look over to him waiting for him to continue.
Parker: "I didn't only come down to see you.."
I blink.
Parker: "I bought you a one way plane ticket back with me... kinda hoping to convince you to stay with me forever...."

It is my turn to looked shocked with my mom..
did
He
Just
Say
He
Wants
To have
ME
By
HIS
SIDE???????

A hug smile grew on my face as I fully understand his words.

Ricky: "Seriously?"

He just nods and my mom goes to say something but I cut her off by jumping on Parker and squealing.
I completely ignore her and I finally hear the front door close. I kiss him and jump up.

I run to my room and start throwing clothes into a suitcase.
I will love who I want when I want. My love is not a choice. I maybe fresh out of college but I'll love who I want.

Love
Is
Love
And I'll never regret loving Parker.

Love is Love is officially over.
I hope you enjoyed reading this story.

I will miss Ricky and Parker❤️❤️