18. Done

Parker's POV:

Today after 4 months of just facetime, phone calls, and text. I finally get to see Ricky again. He doesn't know im going to be here today.

I get off the plane and walk to grab my bags. I get a text from Drew

I get into the car with a pouting Drew as we drive

I get into the car with a pouting Drew as we drive. He tells me all of the reasons why he is more loved by Ricky.

We finally get to the building and we both jump out of the car and run. Drew yells at me where to go as he runs into another direction.

I finally find his mom and we both sit in silence. She doesn't like me as much as before but that's okay because I don't like her very much either.

The lights dim and I see people walking.
Earlier Ricky had sent me his cap design that he did with Drew.
It was cute.

I'm so proud of him

I'm so proud of him.
I'm spending a week here with him and then he has a surprise after on the last day I'm here.

I yell and scream when I see him walk across the stage.
Afterwards Drew brings him over to me and his mother.

As soon as he sees me he runs toward me.
He jumps on me and giggles as I hold him up.

Ricky: "Your here! I missed you so much"
Parker: "I'm so proud of you baby boy."

I put him down when his mom clears her throat.

He turns around and hugs his mom and high fives Drew before coming back to hug me again.