TWENTY NINE: Let's End This

"Fine. I'll kill you first," It decided aloud, throwing Venom aside and into a wall. Scream walked over to Maisie and held her shoulders tightly before unhinging its jaw and getting ready to eat Maisie.

"Maisie! Run away!" Venom ordered. Maisie looked even more determined as she stabbed Scream right through the mouth. Scream let out a screech that caused Maisie's ears to ring. Then, Scream continued down the blade until it was about to eat Maisie, only to stop after leaving bleeding marks on the front and back of her head as she fell to the ground, dead. Standing behind her, was Venom, holding Scream's headless body.

Then, Carnage began to mess with Maisie's nerves again, causing her so much pain that she fell to the ground, sweating and heaving. Venom went to help Maisie up, but decided to get to the sound room instead.

"Let's end this..." Venom said as he turned the knob and let a high frequency sound fill the room that they were looking down on. Maisie screamed in pain until Carnage separates from her. Venom quickly turned off the sound and rushed to Maisie, picking her up before Carnage could get to her again and watching as Carnage slowly died due to suffocation.