10K READ SPECIAL (Sorry I'm late)

One shot: Pranks

"Hey, Venom! Do you wanna play a prank on Mr. Eddie?" Maisie asked. Venom grinned.

"Yes! I love torturing my pawns!" Venom exclaimed. Maisie grinned.

"Great!" She responded. "I have the perfect idea!"

1 Hour Later...

"Alright! I have all of the posters printed out. Do they look like a grown up made them?" Maisie asked. Venom nodded.

"Yes. So, what do we do now?" Venom asked. Maisie grinned mischievously.

"We post these all over the city. Remember last week when I had you take pictures of random stray cats?" Maisie recalled.

"Yes," he answered.

"You'll see," she said. So, Maisie and Venom ran all around the city putting up their posters. Then, they went back home and pretended like nothing happened until Eddie woke up and took over again.

"How long was I asleep?" Eddie asked, wiping his eyes.

"All night and then a few hours," Maisie responded vaguely. Suddenly, Eddie got a call.

"Hello?" He answered the phone.

"I believe I found your cat, Richard," an old woman replied on the other end. Eddie raised an eyebrow.

"I don't have a cat named Richard. I think you have the wrong number," Eddie admitted.

"Oh...sorry," she apologized before hanging up. However, just as Eddie went to put his phone down, he got another call.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi, I think I have your cat, Thomas S.," a young woman said. Eddie shook his head.

"I don't have a cat named Thomas S. I think you meant to call someone else," Eddie explained.

"Oh," the woman said before hanging up just before another person called.

"What?" Eddie stated, getting frustrated as Maisie and Venom both tried to hold back their giggles.

"Yeah, ah...I think I got yer dog, Gregorny," a man with a southern accent admitted.

"I don't have a dog," Eddie answered. The man just hung up.

The calls continued for the rest of the day. Eddie grew more and more frustrated with each call, until Venom and Maisie burst into laughter.

Gotcha Eddie!

"Venom, what did you do?" Eddie asked, exasperated.

"We pranked ya! We put missing posters up with pictures of stray cats!" Maisie explained.

"What?!" Eddie yelled. Maisie giggled.

"I've never pranked anyone before! It was so much fun!" Maisie exclaimed. Eddie then stood up and started chasing after her, only to tickle her when he caught her.

I think that concludes today's special...so, can we please go back to whatever we were doing before?