Chapter 1

Harriet's P.O.V

I've known since I was little. I knew from the first time I asked my mummy why I had to wear a shirt in the pool like a sissy when I shouldn't have to like daddy. Mum, of course, brushed it off saying oh shes just confused about the difference between boys and girls. Gem my sister of course took that as an opportunity to grab me one of daddy's big shirts so I was comfy and covered. Although whenever mummy and daddy went out and it was just me and her she would let me swim in our backyard pool the way I wanted. Just like daddy. That was till I was about 7 and Gem was 10.

When I was 10 and she was 13 mum made me wear a bra it was the worst thing ever. I still didn't quite understand why I had what mom and Gemma had when I was like Dad. After that, I wasn't allowed to take my shirt off at all. Not even around the house. I didn't understand why I was the way I was.

When I was 13 I changed from homeschooling to middle school it was hard and I hated the locker rooms. I had to change in front of a bunch of other "girls" yuck I hate that. Then one day I asked Gemma who was going to college early to be a hair stylist to cut my hair. All of it. Of course, Gemma did it she cut so much of my hair off and I went from hair down past my butt to a men's cut that went into a nice curly fringe in front of my face. I. Loved. it. I loved it so much. But that was when Gemma sat me down to talk.

"H, I wanna talk to you about something."

"Okay Gem shoot," I said sitting down on her bed and making myself comfortable.

"H do you know what transgender is?" I tilted my head at that.

"Um, you mean like what Eleanor is?" Eleanor used to be Elliot I was good friends with Elliot until he came out and got bullied so bad he had to move away.

"Exactly, and H have you ever felt like you shouldn't be a girl?" My whole life.

"Oh Gem I'm sorry please don't make me move away like El please please please." I began crying just thinking about having to move.

"Oh no never H but you need to tell mum and dad. They can help you and you can be the real you." 

"No Gem I can't please Ill get a job in a few years and do everything by myself I know mum and dad won't understand, please don't make me tell them please!" I curled into a ball in my elder sisters lap and cried.

"Oh H, I'm moving out next year and you're coming with me."

Which leads us to now 6 years later my name is Harry Styles im 19, I'm single, I live with my 22-year-old sister. I have been binding for 4 years and have just today taken my first shot of testosterone. I'm transgender and stopped going to public school a year after moving out of my parents and in with my sister at the age of 14 because of bullying. Cause who wouldn't bully a freak.

SURPRISE IM NOT DEAD I FIGURED I SHOULD DO SOMETHING I COULD GET INSPIRATION TO UPDATE NOW. SO HERE YOU GO.