Chapter 4

Louis P.O.V

Ahhh I can't believe I'm dating him. I'm still a little confused why I couldn't have helped him earlier though. Maybe ill ask later.

BUZZ BUZZ

I looked down with a smile as I saw I had 4 messages

Mummy: "hey sweetheart gimme a call later to tell me how your day went today, also I need you to pick the girls up from school please!"

To Mummy: "I'll tell you about it later. Its too much to text and sure ill go pick the girls up now."

Mummy: "Thx hunny can't wait to hear about it."

3 messages

Lottie: "Hey Lou I know mom said to pick me up but I'm going over my friends house. Ill text you later thx."

To Lottie: "Kay Lotts send me or mom the address and text me so I know your alive every once in a while. Ill see you later."

Lottie: "will do."

2 messages

Fizzy: "Hey Lou, your picking us up right? Btw Lottie went to a friend's house"

To Fizzy: "Yeah I'm on my way and yeah I heard from Lott, all good👍"

I started walking to my car as I checked my last text.

From **********: "Hey Lou it's Harry❤"

To Harry: "Hi harry."

From Harry: "wyd babs?"

To Harry: "about to go pick up my little sisters from school hbu?"

From Harry: "im hanging with Liam at my house. I dont want you to get in an accident so go get your sister ill text you later. Drive safe."

To Harry: "Okay, will do. Ttyl Harry."

From Harry: "Yup👍"

I put my phone down and began the drive to the girls school. Fizzy and Lottie are in secondary school but they both walk over to daisy and Phoebes school to wait with them so they arnt alone. I pulled up to the twins school and rolled the window down.

"Get in the car losers were going shopping" I said in a fake teenage girl voice causing all three girls to laugh. They all climbed into my baby blue jeep. The twins in the backseat and Fizzy in the front.

"Your ridiculous Lou" Fizzy said with a laugh."

"I know, thats why you love me. Everybody buckled in?" A chorus of "yes" came from all areas of the car so I continued the journey home. "How was school girls? Youngest to oldest go!"

"Well me and daisy met two swin boys Derek and Des and they were soooo nice. We played with them for a while then we had recess and we played dollies. Then we ate lunch and it was yummy peanut butter and jellies. Then we had math and reading and we read a really funny book. I dont remember what it was called but it was so funny!" Phoebes pretty much always the one to talk as daisy likes to be quiet. They do everything together but Phoebe has always talked for daisy.

"That sounds like an awesome day girls, I assume you had lots of fun then?"

"YES IT WAS SOOOOO FUNNNNN!!!" Phoebe screamed from the back seat. I looked in the review mirror and saw daisy was sleeping peacefully through phe's screaming.

"How about you Fiz?"

"Ehh it was okay. I didnt see Lottie much during the day but I hung out with Lewis and Jenny and we had fun I guess." Fizzy had that look on her face she gets when somethings bothering her that she doesn't want to talk about.

"Okay well im glad your day was okay."

"How was your day Lou? Those asses still giving you problems?"

"Fiz watch your language around the girls!" I scolded only to get and eye roll and a look of 'jeez just tell me.' "My day was pretty good for once actually. Yeah the guys are still giving me problems but I watched Stan got punched out by this guy named Harry. Stan was beating me up and Harry just swooped in like a super hero!"

"Is he gay too?"

"Fiz you can't just ask people that!" I said with a laugh.

"You can if your gay! Is he gay?"

"Yes Fiz hes also gay."

"Then tap that Louuuuu!" She said squealing.

"Fiz!" I gasped in fake surprise.

"Come on Lou get a mannnn"

"I'm working on it" I said with a laugh.

We finally arrived home and walked in to find my mum in the kitchen with a snack ready for the girls. Daisy was asleep in my arms, phe was running for snacks and Fizzy was taking her school stuff upstairs to start homework.

"Hey honey how was school?" My mum asked as I sat on one of the kitchen stools with daisy still asleep in my arms. I quietly told her all about my day and about Harry and the weird bathroom thing. She listened intently wondering what it possibly could be. We both came up empty. "Anyway, what are we thinking for dinner?"

"I dont know, maybe spaghetti and meatballs?"

"Sure that sounds like a good idea."

BUZZ BUZZ

1 message

From Harry: "Hey babe❤"

To Harry: "Hi Harry"

From Harry: "wyd?"

To Harry: "helping my mom choose what we eat for dinner."

From Harry: "fun, I havnt done that in years."

To Harry: "aww why not?"

From Harry: "lets just say, we dont talk a lot. I live with my sister"

To Harry: oh okay
To Harry: "wanna come for dinner? Were having spaghetti and meatballs."

From Harry: "um yeah sure. What time?"

To Harry: "hold on ill ask"

From Harry: "okay"

"Hey mom can Harry come for dinner pleassssseeee?"

"Yeah Lou thats fine"

"What time should I tell him?"

"How about 5:30?"

"Yeah, okay ill tell him"

To Harry: "5:30"

From Harry: "okay, send me your address."

To Harry: "*** parkway drive"

From Harry: "okay see you at 5:30 love💙"

To Harry: "yup👍"

AHHHH HE CALLED ME LOVE!!!! God he's so cute. Mums gonna love him! I can't wait for dinner.

-----------------------------------------

Word total: 1001

Authors note:

Hey guys ik its been a while. I didnt have any intentions of updating this today but I thought hey why not. So here I am. Here's chapter 4, I hope you like it. Its kinda a filler chapter cause im not sure where I'm gonna take this story yet🤷‍♂️