Chapter 2

Harry's P.O.V

Soooo I start Uni tomorrow. My first time to a real school in 6 years. I've very recently started testosterone and my voice has dropped only slightly but I hope no one will notice when it drops. I plan on not telling anyone and I mean anyone about me being trans, it will be my biggest secret. No one can know. I mean who would I have to tell no one will like me or talk to me anyway so it doesn't matter anyway. 

(Next day)

"Ugh Gem do I really have to go?" I stomped my feet at my sister as she ushered me out of the house.

"Yes Haz, Go." I finally gave up kissed Gemma on the cheek and sent an I love you as I jumped into my old red ford f 150. 

I drove to the University of Donny that was only about 10 minutes away from me and Gemma's flat. When I pulled up there was a bunch of kids crowding through the doors. I signed up for classes late so I have to go get my schedule now even though most kids got them last week. 

I got out of my truck and walked towards the school. My heart began to race when I noticed I was taller than most of the people around me but felt so small compared to everyone at the same time. Never the less I made it to the main office to collect my schedule.

"Name?" the lady asked with a small smile. I already know I'll like her.

"Harry Styles," I respond with much pride in my name.

"Ok...um excuse me Harry but I was wondering why such a brilliantly handsome boy like yourself is in my computer as a female?" Her voice became quieter with every word sensing the growing tension. There was only one other kid in the office but he had headphones in and most likely didn't even notice me at all.

"Um I...I'm uh" I stumble over my words till she gives me a knowing smile and a hand waving off her own question so I could breathe. Thank god.

"Anyways Harry here's your schedule I know it's your first year here and we offer all first years a guide to help them around the school. Would you like that?" I shake my head yes with a sure thank you and waited for further instruction.

"Oh perfect hold on, Zayn hunny...Zayn Javadd Malik get over here and help." When hearing this the boy with the headphones shot up and walked over to the desk. 

"Yes miss Payne what can  help you with?" Zayn said with a smile at the older women

"Zayn this is Harry he's in his first year and needs someone to show him around, I suggest you introduce him to Liam, and definitely Niall seeing as it's his first day too." Zayn nods at that and sends Harry a welcoming smile. Harry instantly liked Zayn he's quiet but seems super nice and accepting. 

"Okay, Harry lets go and ill introduce you to Liam, my boyfriend and Karens son. She makes me call her Miss Payne in school cause I have to." Zayn laughed a little at that and I held in a giggle. "But first I'm gonna find our best friend Niall it's his first day here too but due to his constant being here because of us he knows the campus very well."