Prologue

The moon high above London  shined through the window illuminating the dark bedroom.

Tears were sliding down Wendy's face, she was looking at her beloved Peter. They both were a few years  older since they've met, nineteen.

Peter had dark green eyes and dark hair that was a shade between blonde and brown leaning more on the dark side.

Peter wiped Wendy's tears "I wish I didn't have to go, but you know I must"

"I know" Wendy nodded "do what you must to save them"

"I will come back for you" Peter whispered and kissed Wendy wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her close to him. Wendy's arms wrapped around his neck, they kissed as if this would be their last time that they would see each other.

There was a knock on the window, Wendy and Peter broke away from each other yet still gripping each other's hand. Peter opened the door, the fairy was hovering outside the window.

"are you ready, peter?" The fairy asked in her angel voice.

"Goodbye Wendy"

"Goodbye Peter"

They let go of each other's hands and Peter was whisked away by the fairy, back to the Neverland.

At this time of Peter's departure, both  Wendy and Peter did not know she was three weeks with child.

***

Screams of pain echoed through the hallways. In the room attended by maids and midwives. Wendy layed in the bed gripping the bed sheets, her face dripped with sweat.

"Come on, Miss Darling just one more push" the midwife said.

Wendy breathed and pushed. A baby scream was heard and Wendy breathed out in relief and laid back exhausted.

"it's a baby girl" the midwife said as she cleaned the baby and wrapped a blanket around her, handing her to Wendy.

Wendy smiled as she held her new daughter in her arms "Welcome to the world, Izzy"