Chapter 2

Izzy eyes were filled with terror as she stare down. She was thousands of feet above London and a shadow holding her flying at an incredible speed towards what appeared to be a star

As they got closer Isabelle realized that it wasn't a star. At distance it look like one because of its brightness but as they got closed the star turned into a bright golden door.

They got closer to it, but the door didn't seem to be opening. Isabelle closed her eyes began to scream again as they phase right through door.

When she felt she was on the other side unharmed she stopped screaming and opened her eyes and saw a night sky filled with stars, the sea undernteath her reflecting the light of the moon and stars.

The shadow still holding her continued to fly even faster now that Isabelle had to close her eyes as the wind stung her eyes and making  her long dark blonde hair whip her face.

Soon the wind stop and her bare feet touch cold stone ground. When she open her eyes the shadow was gone but she was inside a throne room. Big, Golden and Grand.

Infront of her was grown man sitting on a throne. There was something in his eyes that made her take a step backward.

"Is this who I think it is?" The man said in a low amused voice.

"Yes it is" Someone at his side in the shadows is.

"Well Isabelle Darling or Should I say Isabelle Pan, you will be a great use to us" the man said.

Isabelle tilted her head in confusion and took another step back.