one: alleyway

"Alright see you later Namjoon!" Yoongi yelled waving his hand as he turned the doorknob.

"See ya hyung! Be careful walking in the rain!" The younger yelled back in response.

"I will don't worry!"

He left the studio and started his walk in the cold autumn rain. He loved this kind of weather. Most people didn't like the rain but drops soothed his thoughts and the cool weather was the perfect time for sweaters. He held the bright yellow umbrella gifted from his friend slightly above his head. It was a late night so he decided to stop inside a small cafe to grab a quick sweet snack.

"Can I have 6 churros please?" He asked the woman behind the counter.

She handed him his warm churros and the sweet smell filled his nostrils making him hum in delight. He put his umbrella back up and popped a churro in his mouth before folding up the bag to conceal the warmth.

The walk home was pretty quiet and peaceful. He hummed to the new song that Namjoon was working on as he walked. It was very catchy he must admit. He was nearing the apartment complex. He was ready to take a nose dive into his bed with his churros after his long day hopping between his studio and his friend's.

"Meowwww..."

He heard a yowl and stopped in his tracks. Is that a... a cat??

"Meowwww."

It sounded  like it was in so much agony. He has to find it.

He began to walk up and down the block checking the nooks and crannies of the dimly lit street. It didn't sound like it was coming from inside a trash can or dumpster. He popped behind the small little alleyways to make sure he covered enough ground. Ah! There it is.

It was a small black cat. He concluded it was a girl considering it missed a couple parts. He walked over to her and bent down. She backed up slightly in fear.

"I won't hurt you. Don't be scared of me.." Yoongi said softly. She walked back up to him and he could see her limp a bit. Her leg looks cut. "Maybe by some glass?" He thought out loud. It is an alleyway who knows who comes back here. There's also a lot of broken glass on the street. It's possible she stepped on some. He pats her head softly rubbing her ears and put the churros in his pocket so he could get ready to pick her up properly. He sighed rubbing her head again hearing and feeling her purrs of satisfaction.

"Now why are you out here in the cold?" The pale man said running his hands through her fur. The feline just purred and rubbed her head against his chest. "I can't leave you here...you're gonna live with me now. I'll take you to the vet to check on you at some point as well." He said petting her head gently.

Yoongi walked into his house resuming the humming of his friend's song. He tossed the umbrella in the holder and took off his shoes. The cat was placed down gently on the couch and he took off his jacket. He placed the churros on the kitchen counter and went to get his first aid kit. "I wonder if this stuff works on animals how it works on humans.." he questions out loud walking back into the living room.

"Okay pretty kitty this might hurt for a second.."

He dabbed the bacterial ointment on the cut and the animal whimpered. It tore at his heart strings a bit. He doesn't like seeing the cute little fluff ball in pain.

Her sleek black fur was smoothed out over her drying body. Giving her this shiny look. He admired her fur as he applied the ointment. He bandaged her paw giving it a little kiss when he finished. The cat meowed contently and rubbed her head on his hand.
"You're welcome beautiful." He looked under her neck for a collar but couldn't find one. "Do you have a name?" The cat looked at him and blinked softly. "I guess not. What should I call you then? Ms. Whiskers?" The cat shook her head..almost like a human. Yoongi chuckled and rubbed her head. "We can think of that another time. Are you hungry kitty?" He smiled at her and ran his hand along her back scratching softly. She purred loudly as his hands navigated her fur. "I think I have cat and dog food because of my friend's pets."

He got up and poured the food in a small bowl.
"Don't worry I'll get you something better looking tomorrow." He chuckled and sat the food in front of her. She looked at it then back at him before pushing the food away and sauntered into the bedroom.

Guess she wasn't hungry.

He left the bowl there and followed the animal to his room. He found her already curled up under his sheets and large blanket waiting for him.  "You seem ready for bed." Yoongi chuckled taking off his shirt and sliding on his sweatpants. He tossed his outside clothes into the laundry bin and settled himself into the bed. The kitty crawled onto his chest and perched herself right on top of him. "You get comfortable quickly.." Yoongi smiled as the cat just blinked boringly.

"Well...Goodnight kitty." He said petting her one last time.

During the middle of the night Yoongi felt a shift of weight on his chest. At first it felt pretty heavy but it got lighter all of a sudden. He assumed it was just the kitty getting up to eat or stretch its limbs. He blocked out any other possibilities and went back to sleep.

The light panned against Yoongi's body and scrunched up his face checking the time.

"Only 7:30 I have a few more minutes left..." he went to pull his covers up more to give him more warmth but when he felt the covers wouldn't move he paused. Is the cat laying on it? He felt for the fur of the animal but came into contact with smooth skin that doesn't belong to him. "What the fu—?" He turned quickly and came face to face with a woman who was already up playing with his auburn hair.
She noticed his gaze and smiled. Yoongi's eyes widened and he screamed.

"WHY THE HELL IS THERE A WOMAN IN MY BED?!"

🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞
Author's note:
Hey guys. I'm editing this book taking things out, fixing some things changing stuff around yk the drill. I originally was just going to leave it taken down but a couple of you liked it so I decided to just fix it and reupload it. So then I hope you guys are excited to read this book again!