three: suga

3 hours later...

Yoongi sat on his bed with Y/N lying next to him for a little while. It was comforting. It's been a very long time since he's shared a bed with someone.

He flipped through the television stations but was interrupted by a loud grumble. I mean he's hungry but he didn't think he was that hungry. He looked down patting his stomach. He didn't eat yet so that's the probably cause. He tossed the remote to the side gently placing the girl on his soft mattress.

He crept out the door of his bedroom, down the the kitchen and opened his fridge. He hasn't gone grocery shopping in a while so it was pretty empty. Luckily he had enough milk and eggs for about 4 pancakes. He began to prepare the ingredients, pouring the mix inside the large bowl, cracking eggs, getting some milk. He wanted some vanilla in there so he reached up to where it was placed in the top cabinet. When he came back down he felt two arms around his waist making him jump.

"Did I scare you?" She asked nuzzling in on his back.

"A little...Why are you up?" He returned to measuring with the girl around his waist.

"You got up...I couldn't get back to sleep.."

Her hands seemed to have tightened around his waist.

"I was making us late breakfast... I hope you like pancakes." Her eyes were bright and her ears perked up. She nodded with a fervor and smiled shaking the sleepiness off. She sat on top of the island counter playing in the water dripping from the spout. She would leave her hand under it just before it dropped so she wouldn't get wet. She was very entertained by this for some odd reason. Must be the hybrid peaking through. Her focus was cut when she smelled the aroma of the sweet pancakes filling the air.

She walked up behind him standing on her tippy toes to attempt to see what he was doing. Yoongi was flipping over the third pancake.

"Are they almost done?" She whined placing her head on his back.

"Yes...They're almost done Y/N ah just relax." He chuckled and turned to ruffle her hair.

She pouted and leaned against the fridge.

"Can you pass me some butter out of there?" He motioned to the fridge while watching the pancakes making sure they don't get to dark. Just enough to be a little crispy but not burnt.

Y/N reached into the fridge and pulled out the butter. Before she could close it something caught her eye.

"Can I have some?" She asked holding up the bottle. She didn't even see this while rummaging the fridge yesterday.

Yoongi turned around. She was holding up some chocolate milk.

"Yes you can.. but wait until breakfast is ready. I don't want you spoiling your appetite."

Y/N pouted but obliged placing the milk on top the counter and grabbing a glass from the dish drain. Yoongi pulled out two plates and set the pancakes on top. He placed the plates on the table and carried the syrup along with him. He went back to the kitchen to make himself a quick cup of coffee and to grab Y/N's milk.

"These taste so good~" She purred as her tail wagged back and forth.Yoongi walked in and set her milk and his coffee on the table.

"Glad you like them kitty." He sat across from her and they began to eat. It was quiet other than the occasional car driving past and the clinking of forks against plates. Well it was quiet until Y/N spoke up.

"You know...you're pretty nice for a guy I barely know." She stuffed her last piece of pancake in her mouth. "I don't even know your name." She sipped her milk and let out a sigh of satisfaction.

"Really? I could have sworn I told you." He placed his coffee down.

"Nope. It would be nice if you did tell me you know."

Yoongi chuckled.

"Well then let's start over." He stood up and reached his hand out." My names Min Yoongi. My friends call me Suga." She smiled and shook his hand.

"I'm Y/N. Pleasure to meet you." He laughed and they sat down.

Why do they call you that? Is it because you're sweet?" She chuckled and raised a brow.

"No. I'm sure you've noticed how pale I am. That's why. Also in highschool I was a shooting guard. Shoo ga. Suga."

"I think it's because you're a sweetie but you don't want to seem like the softie you are." She smiled and finished up her milk before putting it in the sink.

"Is that so kitty cat?"

She looked away and Yoongi chuckled. He loves teasing her.

"It is sweetheart." She booped his nose and walked into his bedroom.

He let her do it... Nobody ever boops the nose of Min Yoongi. He's usually ready to take their finger off. But he just let her get away with it.

Suspicious..

Yoongi walked into his room to find Y/N curled up on the bed playing with his phone. She was playing some type of game. The ones he downloads out of boredom but never plays more than once every other month since he gets so tied up at work. She seems to be enjoying it so that's what matters. He laid down next to her and she crawled over to place her head on his lap. She continued to play the game.

"Hey I was wondering. Do you have any clothes that I can pick up from somewhere?"

"No...I have nothing but the clothes on my back, which aren't even mine."

Her mood seemed to change at the mention of the previous household she lived in. He sensed that and immediately said, "It's alright it alright..don't worry about it I'll take you out and we'll go shopping hm?
You can't walk around in my oversized shirts everyday." He chuckled as you looked at him.

"And why can't I?" She asked gazing up into his orbs.

"I mean you can..but it will get cold soon. It doesn't cover you enough."

"What do you mean enough? You can only see my legs." She smirked cheekily and he looked at her confused. "Do my legs turn you on or something?"

"No no no! I'm just saying it's better if you have proper clothing that's all." Yoongi chuckled and sí did she.

"Whatever you say Suga.."

🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞