four: clothes

"Come on we're going clothes shopping."

Currently the two were sitting on the couch.
Y/N had her head in Yoongi's lap as he scratched behind her ears. She purred and rubbed her head against his hand.

"I don't particularly like going clothes shopping.."

She turned to him and pouted.

Cute.

"I explained this to you a few days ago. You need some proper clothing it's getting chilly. Also you can't be be cooped up in the house all day."

"I'd rather stay here.." she whines burying her face into the blanket he had thrown over them.

"Why not hm? Why don't you want to go?" He asked pulling the blanket from her face.

"I just don't like going shopping. Especially at those huge malls there's so many people.."

She hugged her knees and frowned.

"I'll be with you the whole time. No one will do anything."He smiled warmly scratching her head lightly. She purred and leaned his hand.
"If it makes you feel better I can give you one of my hats to hide your ears. And I'll give you an over sized shirt so you can wrap your tail around your waist and it won't be noticed. Does that make you feel better?"

She nodded and looked at him smiling. Her eyes welled up and a tear slipped down her cheek.

"Hey hey what's wrong?"

She begins crying harder. He held her face in his hands gently wiping the tears as they fell down her face. "Thank you so much. I'm just overwhelmed.. I haven't had so much given to me in such a long time...You're so nice to me and I really don't deserve it and you make me feel so special and I don't know what I would do without you and I—"

She was suddenly interrupted when he pulled her into a tight hug. She deserved everything he has to offer her and more.

"Don't cry don't cry.. I do this because I want to help you and you deserve everything I give to you even if you don't think you do."

"You really mean that?"she asks looking back at him with her tearful and puffy eyes.

"Of course I do Y/N. So please let me do this for you."

He smiled and so does she.

"I told you that they call you Suga because you're a sweetheart." She wiped her eyes hitting his thigh endearingly. She sniffles and wipes off her final tear. He smiled at her chuckling and ruffling her hair.

"Come on kitty cat lets get you something to wear.

They went into his room and she sat on the bed criss crossed watching him search for anything for her to wear.

"I don't have any girl clothes so it's hard picking something for you."

He said as he threw out another shirt.

Y/N saw a few things that he threw which caught her eyes. She grabbed them and quickly changed while he was distracted.

"Uh Yoongi I found an outfit."

She heard his movements in his closet stop. He stepped out a bit and turned to look at her. She threw together a big white t shirt and one of his oversized flannels. He had a pair of jeans that must've struck in the wash because they fit her pretty well. Squeezed a little around her butt but it'll do.

"Hey that looks pretty good." He said folding some of his close up.

"Thanks!"

But before he could think about how good she looked he remembered something.