two: face to face

He startled as the girl moved forward causing him to fall off the bed.

"Hey...where are you going?" She asked leaning over the edge of the bed.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He asked leaning back on the bed.

"You don't remember?" She tilted her head to the side confused.

He stood up all the way showing off his chest and tight, slim stomach.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up.." she muttered as pink ran across her cheeks. He saw something swish behind her.

Wait...

Is that...

A tail?????

Yoongi glanced up her body. She has a bandage wrapped around her arm...a t-tail...and cat ears..

What the hell?!

"What are you?!" He asks sitting down on the bed next to her. She blinked, her lips slightly downturned. Sitting in front of him, she crossed her legs and looked in his eyes. Yoongi saw the sun reflect off the greenish hue tint in her eyes. "Are...are you a hybrid?"

She nodded as her tail swished behind her nervously. "Surprise? I mean I'm pretty sure you weren't expecting that..."

"I wasn't. I didn't know you could change forms." He stared his mouth slightly agape in amazement.

"I'm a half and half on my father's side so I can."

Min Yoongi came to another observation. She's wearing his shirt...

With nothing underneath...

"Where did you get my shirt from?"

"Your closet I needed something to wear." She smiled softly. "Oh and also..those churro things you had...were so good! Would you mind getting me more?" She asked.

Yoongi was so confused. When did all of this happen? "What went on after I fell asleep?"

The night before

Y/N was sleeping peacefully when she felt a growing hunger in the pit of her stomach. She changed her form still sitting on top of the man. She felt him wriggle awake slightly but drift back off to sleep. She breathed a sigh of relief and tip toed off the bed. She walked into the man's kitchen and looked in the fridge. Her tail swished excitedly when she noticed a fresh bottle of milk. She poured herself a glass of the cold substance but nothing else in the fridge caught her eye. Besides, cooking would wake the man up. She scanned the counter and found a little bag resting on top of it. She walked over to it and picked it up. The smell of the contents in the bag made her eyes beam with excitement and she sighed. She shoved one in her mouth without hesitation and her ears flattened with happiness.

"These are amazing!" She whispered excitedly finishing the whole bag and leaving the trash on the counter. She drank her milk and walked back into the bedroom.

As she was about to get into the bed she realized she was still naked. She walked to the man's closet searching for some clothes. All the guy had was men's clothing.

Surprise surprise.

She tossed on one of his shirts and crawled back into the bed. She twirled his hair between her fingertips and he hummed smacking his lips dragging his arms around her waist. She chuckled and purred softly falling back asleep.

•••

Yoongi just stared at her trying to take in everything that happened over the course of that night. There's a hybrid in his house when all he was expecting was a cat..

"So one more time. you're a hybrid?" He asked to clarify.

"Well...I'm a shapeshifting hybrid. A cat obviously. I can change my form from human to animal." She corrected petting her tail. "I prefer to be human but for safety reasons, last night it was easier to be a cat."

"Safety reasons?" He inquired in his head.

"Yes, safety reasons I don't want to talk about it right now." She frowned looking out the window.

Guess it wasn't in his head.

"That's fine kitty..we can talk about it some other time..." he said yawning.

"Like when? I'm not staying here.."

"I didn't say that did I? If I recall correctly I told you that you were staying with me when I first found you." He scrunched his brows and blinked. "Well unless you have somewhere else to stay..do you?"

She shook her head.

"Well then you'll be staying here then, as long as you'd like." He smiled comfortingly and she offered one bag.

"Thank you so so so much! I don't know how I'll pay you back. I mean do you want anything back I can
d—"

"Don't worry about it kitty cat... your company is all I need."

•••

"Do you like having your ears rubbed?" He asked as they sat next to each other on the bed. She nodded and he moved closer so he could reach his arm over to rest on her head. As soon as they connected she felt a spark and relaxed into his touch. Yoongi rubbed her ears in between his fingers. Her purrs vibrated through her chest. She played with his soft hair in return, once again twirling it around her fingers.

"It seems like you really like my hair kitty cat.." He smiles as her gaze never shifted from his fluffy locks.

"Why did you start dying your hair?" She asks her tail swishing against his leg tickling it slightly.

"Hmm lets see." Yoongi took a minute to think of the first time he dyed it. It was a Reddish color.. not to far off from the current. "In all seriousness. I don't have a good reason. I liked it so I got it.." he smiled at her as wrapping his arm around her back. "Looking back at it...I would have done something better looking.." she chuckled and lowers her hand from his head.He twirls the strands of her hair around his finger just like the girl had done 10 mins ago.

"I've always wanted to dye my hair..I just couldn't."She whispered, yawning

He sat still breathing steadily and before he knew it she went silent only hearing slight snores coming from her little figure.

He smiled and patted her head.

"Sleep Well Kitty..."

🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞