Kissing away the pain

As soon as Luke sent that text Ashton jolted up and off of his bed jogging around the house, picking up random articles of clothing to throw on. He grabbed his car keys and jumped in his car going 50 miles per hour trying to get to his lovely Luke.

Once he was at Luke's house he jumped out of the car and knocked on his door waiting for the younger boy to open the door. after waiting there for about 2 minutes the door swung open reveling a very sad looking Luke.

"Baby oh my god you look so sad" Ashton said as he walked inside Luke hot in his tail.

"Ha well I am so"

Once those words left Luke's lips Ashton grabbed the arm where he saw the cuts and pulled up his sleeve looking at the cuts and scars feeling bad that he couldn't be there to stop his baby from doing that.

"Luke why"

"Because if I cut myself I feel pain on my skin and not my heart"

Ashton shook his head and brought Luke's wrist up to his lips kissing each and every scar and cut individually listening to Luke's breath hitch when he got to a fresh cut.

When he was done he looked into the blondes eyes and grabbed his neck crashing there lips together.

Luke knew what Ashton was doing, he was trying to kiss away the pain. And Luke intended to let that help so he grabbed Ashton's waist taking in the way Ashton's lips molded perfectly onto his. After about 3 minutes of no oxygen Ashton pulled away and placed his forehead against Luke's

"Please try not to hurt yourself anymore"

"I'll try"

After Luke spoke those words Ashton reconnected there lips listening to the rain silently start to pour outside.