Wait and see

In a couple of months Ashton and Luke are going to college and they can't wait. Their going to the same college and they asked if they could take Alaska and of course they said yes.

Ashton was on his way to Luke's house right now to give him his birthday present. It's a couples necklace that he knows Luke will love.

Ashton's had it for over a month now and he can't wait to see his baby's face when he sees it.

Five minutes later Ashton is at Luke's door. He knocked and waited patiently for Luke to open the door.

When Luke appeared at the door it wasn't just Luke it was Alaska too.

Ashton got on one knee and started to pet Alaska until she went inside. When she was gone he gave Luke a hello kiss and then handed him the box.

"What's this" Luke questioned

"open it silly" Ashton giggled

Luke opened the box and tears started to rim his eyes...he loved it.

He doesn't know how to explain the intriguing necklace. So he just stood there crying.

When he looked up he saw another necklace on Ashton but it matched his and he just started to cry harder.

Ashton grabbed Luke and put the necklace on him. Intrigued by how the silver of the necklace made Luke's eyes look even more blue.

"Do you like it" Ashton asked.

"Yeah babe I do" Luke leaned in and gave Ashton a passionate kiss. A kiss that he will never forget. A kiss filled with love and a kiss that said "I'm never leaving you". They have never had a kiss like this.

When the kiss was over Ashton grabbed Luke, closed the house door and dragged him to the car.

"Where are we going?" Luke questioned.

"You'll just have to wait and see baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't hate me but this book is over....and if you do hate me then BAD BABY POTATO BAD!

Love you -Julissa