I cant promise

It's been about 3 weeks since everything happened...3 weeks since Luke tried to kill himself and 3 weeks that he has been in the hospital. Luke was at home when he felt as though no one cared and he ran into his bathroom grabbed the bottle of pills and started downing them. Thank god Ashton walked into his room when he did or he's precious Luke would be gone.

Ashton has been sitting in the same spot in the room that they put Luke in. He's been watching and waiting and the only thing he's got from Luke is a twitch from a finger every now and then.

Today was they day that Luke opened his eyes though, being blinded by the white hospital walls and the scent of hand sanitizer creating a bubble over him.

Ashton saw him from were he was sitting and shot up out if his seat. Walking over to Luke.

Once Luke saw him he'd asked what was wrong but Ashton just bent down and placed a chaste kiss on the blondes lips, watching his eyes flutter open when he broke away from the kiss.

"What was that for" Luke asked

"Just haven't done it in a while"

Ashton looked horrible with bags under his eyes and pale skin, but Luke looked worse.

"You tried to overdoes" Ashton said

"I did?" Luke asked

"Yeah...and I caught you right in time"

"Oh"

"promise me you won't do it again"

"I can't promise but I'll try"

"Okay" Ashton said

"Remember I said I can't promise anything"

"Yeah I know.....I love you Luke"

"I love you too ash"

And with those words Ashton grabbed the remote and pressed the button that would call the nurse over. He waited as he watched the blonde examine the cuts that he had hidden so well and for so long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is my writing good?