Puppy

Luke has been home all day and he has done nothing at all. He's just been waiting for Ash to come by and bring him his present he said he'd got him.

Ashton said it was pretty big so Luke was excited...like really excited. He was waiting in the living room when he heard the doorbell ring. As soon as he heard the piercing sound that is his doorbell he jumped up and ran to the door. What he saw when he opened it wasn't Ashton it was a dog.

He looked at the dogs collar and it read:

Name: (blank)

Owners: Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin

If lost call: (add whatever number you want)

Info: if you steal him we will slap you

He started to cry when Ashton walked around the corner the dog was beautiful it was a white husky with a brown eye and a piercing blue eye. he was already in love

He looked up at Ashton with tears in his eyes and he stood up crashing their lips together. Luke chuckled to himself when he felt Ashton get on his tipy- toes to match his boyfriends hight.

After about 5 minutes the dog let out a growl almost as if to say "okay guys get off of each other before I piss on you"

Luke chuckled as he watched the dog strut inside.

"Is it a he or a she" Luke asked

"A she" Ashton stated

"What's her name"

"I don't know the spots still blank you decide"

Luke pondered for a while before he finally came up with a name.

" I wanna name her Alaska"

"I love it" Ashton said as he grabbed a sharpie and write down the name in her tag.

"Done" he said

Ashton smiles to himself when he saw Luke playing with Alaska.

On the name tag the spot next to name was blank.

It's no longer blank now, it has the name Alaska written on it and Ashton was happy...he was happy because Luke was his and now he had something that could make the couple happier.

And that something was Alaska herself.