The Trail Of A Ghost

Previously on WINX CLUB :ITS HERO TIME vilgax summoned bens old enemy the forever king to attack ben with his new sub-energy core.

Ben transforms into rath and defeats the forever knights but tries to use fourarms to fighy him and is blasted across the school.

Ben manages to use gravattack and defeat the forever king

Now when a childhood villain will come back to haunt ben a villain that goes by the name zs' scayr
Find out what happens on WINX CLUB :ITS HERO TIME
–------------------------------------------------------------

"ARRGH He defeated another villain zs 'scayr come in" said vilgax

What came in was like a ghost alien with a skull face turned upside down.
With one horrific purple eye and he wore a hood.

"Yesss master "said Zs' Scayr.

" I want you to haunt down Tennyson and destroy him and his friends in any way,"said vilgax.

The ghost then went to Alfea and waited to attack ben and his friends at night. "Just you wait Tennyson i will have my REVENGE" said Zs'Scayr as he smilled evilly.

________________________________________________

Night at Alfea.

The winx club, specialists and Gwen, kai where outside in the night watching the stars but someone waited in the bushes.
"So Musa which villain will come this time"asked bloom she was about to answer when a ghost alien came out of the bushes.

"Hey i thought ben told you i was i am Zs scayr i was once trapped in the Omnitrix and now i have come back to get my revenge on Tennyson, Where is he"
Asked zs scayr .

"Never you freak "said Aisha.

Zs scayr  then flew into Tecna and took control of her, her eyes then turned purple.

" Seems ben didn't tell you i can control body and mind"said zs scayr/Tecna .

Timmy tried to punch him but fell Zs scayr then used Tecna's magic to make control ships on the rest of them and their eyes turned purple.

"JUST YOU WAIT TENNYSON "said Zs scayr as he had an evil smurk on his face.

_______________________________________

In the alfea library

Ben, rook and Kevin where asleep probably tired from all the reading ben has been dreaming of the way he would defeat vilgax.  Suddenly something fell on his face he woke and saw it was a letter which says

Hey Tennyson its me Zs scayr  i have returned for my revenge.  And now i have the rest of your friends under my control and if you ever want to see them again come to the abandoned building in Alfea bushes. Come by midnight or you'll Never see your friends again.

Ben was very angry. Zs scayr you better not put a claw on them. But Ben had made up his mind to help his friends.
______________________________________

Midnight in an abandoned building in the bushes in Alfea....

Ben went into the building with Kevin and Rook and saw his friends under Zs scayr's control.

"Leave them out of this.  This is between you and me"screamed Ben to his scariest foe.

"I will but first how about a little fun"He then made the winx club, specialists, Kai and Gwen, fight Ben Kevin and Rook.

Bloom was about to use her dragon flame to fry Ben. But he dodged and hit the Omnitrix and transforms.

When the light died what stood in place was a white ghost like alien with black stripes all over his body and green chains on his neck, hands and waist and has only one eye and the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.

"GHOST FREAK "said the new alien.
Ben then went into Tecna and took control of her he then used her to break the chips of the rest.

Ben freed them from Zs scayr's mind control he then transforms into his human form.

The winx club where suprised that they where in a different place and Ben was there with them but had no time to think because Zs scayr tried to scratch Ben.
"Ben look out "yelled Kai.

Ben managed to dodge." Now Tennyson I'm gonna squash you like the bug you are " said Zs scayr.
Ben then hit the Omnitrix symbol and transformed into a humaniod robots alien he had Large cylinders on his arms near his wrist and a little pyramid on his head. And a Omnitrix like chest all with little bubble like spheres moving constantly and the Omnitrix symbol on his belt.

"ATOMIX YES SWEET"said Atomix.

"it doesn't matter which alien you become you are still going "said zs scayr as he punched atomix buy there was no scratch or dent on atomix.
" SO who is the bug now my turn". Atomix fist then glowed green as he punched Zs scayr  giving him a huge burning mark on his chest.

"Bon-appetite how about a little fusion dish" said atomix he then made a green ball of light in the house which was able to destroy Zs scayr turning him into ashes.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"that was zs scayr's last word before being turned into ashes forever.

Ben transformed into his human form weak from generating that energy Kevin and Rook caught him from falling. And they find out that he has fallen fast  asleep.

Now After the defeat of Zs ' Scayr  Ben will be able to rest for a while but knowing vilgax he never allows anyone rest.
______________________________________

Find out next time on WINX CLUB :ITS HERO TIME