Feel The Chill

Previously on WINX CLUB its hero time , vilgax decided to send Ben and Gwen another childhood villain in the person of charmcaster.
Ben was in alfea's nurse room weakened from his last battle with
Zs' scayr when charmcaster struck alfea. Flora then used some vines to hold Ben and went to fight charmcaster but are over powered by her.
Ben transforms into heatblast and goes to help his friends. But latter transformed into shocksquatch by accident but manages to defeat charmcaster.

But what will happen to ben whem vilgax holds one of his friends captive find out on WINX CLUB :ITS HERO TIME  feel the chill.
_------------------------------------------------------------

On vilgax's ship.

"Grrr he defeats yet another villain well i have a sinister plan that will make him come to us Albedo and psyiphin take some of my robots and attack ben"said vilgax.

"Yes master it will be my pleasure"
said Albedo. As they teleported away
------------------------------------------------------------------------
In alfea.

Ben is still resting from the troubles of his previous battles.
"Ben do you think vilgax has run out of villains, because its been a while since he attacked us "said Kevin

" knowing vilgax i highly doubt it "said ben as he was about to close his eye's to get some rest when Albedo blasted through the wall as NRG.

" ALBEDO" Ben said "so you and psyphin are still playing buddy-buddy with Vilgax" asked Ben

"Shut it asshole "said Albedo as he blasted Ben who transforms into water hazard and used the water to cool Albedo in NRG form and then punches him.

So they split up the guys fight Albedo and vilgax's robots while the girls fight psyphin.

Albedo then transforms into swarm fire and blasts them they dodge but it hits sky in the chest rendering him unconscious. He did the same to the rest of them rendering them unconscious too leaving Ben the only one standing.
Ben transforms into a green goo shape shifter like alien having an anti-gravity generator with the Omnitrix symbol on iton his head. And has an amoeba like shape.
He was GOOP.

Ben then charges at Albedo who is in his human form throwing some acidic green goo at him. Albedo dodges and transforms into HUMUNGOUSAUR and then went to ultimate After gaining the ultimatrix.

He fires some missiles at goop but he dodges, Albedo then hits he anti-gravity generator away from his head but ben is able to reach it and transforms into swamp fire ben then throws some seeds at Albedo which grew almost immediately and he Albedo. Ben then went and hit him with fire.

Albedo then transforms into Articiguana and then his own form of an ultimate Articiguana which has canons on his shoulders that shoot ice which he used to freeze swamp fire.

Ben manages to transform into brainstorm and shocked Articiguana but Albedo hits the ultimatrix and transforms into blitzwolfer and peeled his snout and blasted ben with a red sonic blast.

Ben transforms into ASTRODACTYL and flies away from him and kicked him on the face. Albedo then transforms into fourarms to attack Ben. but Ben  hits the Omnitrix and transforms into TOE PICK forcing Albedo to transform into a human and making psyphin fall with fear.

"So what is vilgax up to now, answer me Albedo". Said ben.
"You Have no idea whats coming your way" said psyphin as he pushed Ben Out of the way the he took Albedo and grabbed Kai and teleported.

"NO " Ben yelled as he held on to Albedo and also teleported.

" Ben " Gwen yelled after her cousin.

Albedo managed to teleport ben to the top of vilgax's space ship as they we're ready to leave the earths atmosphere leaving Ben hanging for his dear life on one of the platforms on top the spaceship.

" C'mon Omnitrix give me something that can fly" Ben dialed the omnitrix and transformed into a moth-like alien with a large, barrelled chest. With wings like a moth and a green belt with the Omnitrix symbol on it.

"BIG CHILL even better "said big chill. He then let go and his form became intangible he then passed through the ship and hid himself and he saw them put Kai in a force field which her sword tear through.

Just then Ben's Omnitrix timed out and he returned into his human form.

He tried to escape but was caught by the villains and they threw him and Kai into a room where the walls move closer and closer until they crush who ever is in the room.

Will ben die before he is even able to save the world.
Find out on WINX CLUB :ITS HERO TIME
Please post a comment at the end of this page.