Feeling The Shock Eh?

Previously on WINX CLUB :ITS HERO TIME vilgax was angry that ben defeated the forever king and then summoned bens old enemy Zs 'Scayr to attack ben.

Zs scayr attacked the winx, specialists and Gwen and Kai and then he took control of them.

He then Asked Ben to meet him in an abandoned building in the bushes if he ever wants to see his friends again.

Ben went with Kevin and Rook and was able to free his friends ben then used the power of atomix to create an orb which destroyed Zs scayr.

Now with Ben weak After the laat fight will he be able to defend himself and his friends.
Find out on WINX CLUB :ITS HERO TIME

__________________________________________
Vilgax's space ship

"Even in death Zs scayr was able to weaken Tennyson this is a perfect time to attack him when he his unguarded that is why i am sending you charmcaster "said vilgax.

The girl he was talking to was a human with  white hair. She was wearing a purple dress and had a browm purse on her waist. She has purple eyes and wore pink boots. She also had a stone named the alpharune on her chest.

Charmcaster nodded to what vilgax said she cant wait to get her revenge on Gwen Tennyson.

—----------------------------------------------------------

In Alfea Nurse Room

Ben was on the bed his head was bandaged the rest of his friends where waiting for the Doctor.

Just then the Doctor came in.
"Hey Doc his he gonna be alright" said Kevin worried for his Best friend.

"Sure he was just exposed to too much stress and he will need some time to recover please keep him in bed and watch over him"said the Doctor as she walked out of room.

A while latter ben woke up to see his friends waiting for him"Hey guys what's up with the long faces ". Said ben

Kai then rushed to ben and hugged him" whats wrong kai " asked ben

" See after the last fight you where so weak you fell unconsious the Doctor said you should stay here and rest "explained kai.

" Rest, i cant rest vilgax is on the lose and...... "Ben hadn't finished talking when Flora used plant roots to hold him.
" Sorry Ben, but its for your own good"said Flora.

Suddenly there was a pink explosion outside and the winx club, specialist and the rest of Bens team went.

"You stay right here"said Gwen

The rest of them found a girl firing a pink blast in a rock like suit and summoning rock monsters and bats.
She looked like.

"So these are the so called guardians of Alfea i cant wait to destroy you "said charmcaster.

Gwen then went foward to fight her but she is blasted away." Fusion Fire"yelled Bloom as she blasted a fire energy at charmcaster but she absorbed it a sent it back. But Gwen used a shield to protect them. They where doing their best to protect their self's and Ben.

Meanwhile inside

Ben tried to free himself  from the vines but he got caught.
Ben managed to hit the Omnitrix and transformed in fire humanoid alien his body was made of rocks with lines that glow fire and a rock face with a eye and mouth and a head on fire with the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.

"HEATBLAST TIME TO FRY WEEDS"said heatblast as he burned
The weeds of and went to find his friends.

The winx where weak after trying to stop charmcaster with no effect on her. Charmcaster then went to finish Kai.

"Say goodbye kai " charmcaster then felt a tap on her shoulder. She then saw a flaming hand punch her she flew about 3 yards away.

"So charmcaster if you wanna hurt my friends your going to have to go through me." said Heatblast he then threw a fire ball at charmcaster when the dust settled he then found out charmcaster had disappeared.
Charmcaster then came up a punched ben in the face. Ben then grabbed her legs and threw her.

"Alright Omnitrix give me something that has super strenght " said ben as he hit Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Ben then transformed into a yeti or big foot like alien coloured black and yellow with three electric like horns on his head and metal bolts on his hands, head and legs.

" SHOCKSQUATCH come on Omnitrix seriously"said ben, just as charmcaster used the energy of the alpharune to blast ben, Ben used the electricity of shocksquatch to push the energy back into the alpharune destroying it completely.

Charmcaster stood up but her body was weak from that Shock Ben just hit her on the forehead and she fell back unconscious.

Ben transformed back into a human and almost fell. "Ben i tought i told you to stay inside and rest" asked Kai. "C'mon a hero will never sit and watch his friends battle without helping them.
Charmcaster was carried into alfea prison
______________________________________________

Ben just got a new alien and is getting stronger but will he be strong enough to stop vilgax and his foes

find out on WINX CLUB :ITS HERO TIME

Please vote and post a comment at the end the page