tae+namjin:sickies

a/n : i forgot the ship name ahhh

also yes, i am being a lazy fuck and not updating >:)

little!taehyung
caregivers!namjin

warning: slight panic attacks,

---

taehyung woke up to a searing pain in his lower stomach, his head hurt, his body hurt, everything hurt and all taehyung could do was let out a pained sob.

ten seconds past, then twenty and thirty, and the little finally felt the ache fade off slightly.

throwing his legs to the side in a quick but careful manner to as to prevent anymore unnecessary pain from shooting through his body, sweat beaded his forehead as he tiptoed to his caregivers' room.

the pain was starting to come back again, and taehyung sobbed softly as he pushed open the door.

"d-daddy--"

"remember, do not wake daddy or papa up unnecessarily, taehyung. "

he paused, remembering what had happened the previous time he had woken up namjoon and seokjin just because he was bored.

namjoon had spanked him more than twenty times, and even he knew how taehyung was to pain, he pratically cried his heart out at the first spank.

his daddy's hands weren't soft, either.

still sobbing as he tried to quieten his cries (though all that did was sens panic through him as taehyung tried to control his breathing), he debated on whether he should wake the couple up.

the pain, now in both his stomach and head, was overwhelming, as they added to how taehyung shivered uncontrollably, it was almost as if he was going to faint.

quickly he decided to just wake his papa, seokjin, and he waddled unsteadily towards the side where seokjin was asleep at.

stumbling, he pushed at seokjin, tears in his eyes as he whispered as softly as he could,"p-papa? papa pl-please wakey, p-pwease."

seokjin stirred, but all he did was turn over to face namjoon.

taehyung pouted, his breathing getting louder as he stumbled to the ground, hitting his back against the wall.

he bit his lip in pain, the bottom lip wobbling as he tried to stop himself from crying.

taetae's a bwig boy, he won't cwy...

sniffling, his sight got blurry and he let out a soft sob, followed by louder sobs that soon turned to hysterical crying.

seokjin woke up almosg immediately, so did namjoon, who growled annoyed,"shut up, oh my god."

taehyung only cried louder, and seokjin looked at him in worry, yet blearily.

"taehyung? what-"

"i- t-taetae's sowwy for w-waking y-y-you up, daddy! j-jus' wanted to w-wake pa-papa up-- p-pwease don't-- don't hit taetae pl-please, d-daddy..!"

he rubbed furiously at his blurry eyes, the shouting making him even more dizzy.

"baby, what's wrong? daddy's not going to hit you, why would he?" seokjin stood up worridly, trying to pick up the boy.

taehyung snuggled away from namjoon in fear, hiding himself into seokjin's embrace blurrily,"p-papa- taetae's sowwy, he's so s-sowwy.."

namjoon stared, dumbfounded, as he tried to calm taehyung down,"i'm not going to hurt you, baby, why would i?"

taehyung's breath hitched as he felt the air in his lungs get blocked off, and he tried his best to reply.

"t-tae- w-woke up an'- an' head hwurt b-but daddy--"

"taehyung, stop crying and tell me. calmly."

but he couldn't.

---

twenty minutes passed and taehyung felt himself get less dizzy, his vision cleared as he whispered.

"d-daddy, taetae woke up an' his- his head hurt then his tummy hwurt too, an' couldn't see an-an' cold, but d-addy said- daddy said not to wake daddy up so-so-- taetae jus' didn't wan' sp-spankies!"

taehyung hiccupped uncontrollably, his eyes welling up in tears again.

seokjin quickly stroked the boy's head, calming him down,"stop, don't cry anymore,tae. daddy's not gonna hit you or spank you, okay? right, daddy?"

namjoon nodded, frowning,"baby, i would never spank you if you didn't deserve it. and i would never, and i mean never, hurt you. you know you deserve the spanks, right tae?"

taehyung nodded softly, eyes hooded as he clung onto seokjin tightly, whispering as he gazed at namjoon.

" ae'tae knows daddy w-won't hurt him.. c-cause' taetae loves daddy..!"

namjoon's lips spreaded into a wide smile as he stared lovingly at his baby,"daddy loves you too, okay? so does papa."

taehyung stifled a yawn, nodding shyly as he tightened his grip on seokjin, who pecked his cheek.

"baby, you tired?"

taehyung nodded tiredly, clinging on as seokjin placed him in the middle of the bed,"taetae's got a lil' fever, so go get him some medicine, okay joonie?"

namjoon nodded.

seokjin laid down beside taehyung, who instinctively snuggled his head into seokjin's warm chest,"p-papa."

seokjin hugged him back, covers thrown on as he stroked the boy's soft locks,"yes, petal?"

"i-i 'on't wanna dwink yuckies.."

seokjin pecked the warm boy's head, "baby, be a good boy and daddy and i will reward you when you get better, okay? we'll get toys and candy."

taehyung nodded quickly, his eyes drooping as his locks bounced.

"t-thankies, papa.."