pain.

trigger warning:! short

everything burns.

his reddened, rashed skin hurts, hand shaking as a smile forms on his pale lips.

he starts to laugh, before the sharp, silver blade digs into his skin again, this time hard as tears form at his eyes, but all he does is laugh.

it hurts, it burns but it feels so, so good.

crimson blood pooled at the white tiles, staining them.

he smiled at how the deep red complimented his now pale skin, gold toned skin long taken over by the milky ones that were now splattered with cuts.

body thin, he struggled to breathe as he digged in deeper, making sure to miss all arteries or veins- he couldn't have himself bleed to death and miss all the fun, right?

crazy, he knew he was.

but the pain, oh how he loved that familiar sting, always waiting for him at the end of the blade.

bringing the blade up to the dim shine of moonlight coming in from the bathroom window, he felt a dull smile form as he watched the shimmer of bright red.

his body, now a canvas for his masterpiece.

"beautiful.."

words filled his head, noises, sounds.

the silence. then the yells. the screams. the blood. the sobs.

no one could help him.

he was his own kind of fucked up.

black spots filled his vision and he giggled, whether out loud or inside his fucked up mind, he didn't know.

falling deep into a headspace no one would understand, deep into a sleep no one could wake him up from, he finished with a smile.

---

oh, how silly of him.

expecting a bright light?

silly, silly boy.

"you don't get to go to heaven,child."

---

sorry if this was a mess.

another steam letting off chap :) short