taejin: money(f)

dominant!taehyung
submissive!seokjin

warnings: cuddling, hot taetae, i dont rlly do dom tae but o well, jealous! tae, sugar daddy! tae, no smut.

---

---

"seokjin,"taehyung called out in his deep voice, slim body clad in black as he leaned against the wall, staring at his boyfriend, kim seokjin.

seokjin turned away from namjoon, the younger staring and feeling unwanted so he slipped off behind taehyung, leaving the two there as he softly excused himself.

seokjin sighed,"yes, taehyung?"

taehyung wrapped his arms around seokjin, nose nuzzling into the elder's neck as he breathed warmly,"can we go home? don't like to see you with other people, seokjinnie."

the elder smiled, shrugging the man off in a indifferent manner and yet he smiled, nodding.

"sure, tae."

he called out to namjoon that they would be leaving and in an eye bat, the two were in taehyung's silver car.

"like to treat my princess from time to time, so how about we go shopping tomorrow, and a nice dinner?"

seokjin giggled, eyeing the white mansion they were approaching as he stepped out of the car.

"please do. it's been a while since we've gone on a date alone, taehyung," he followed the younger through the doors as they linked their hands, fingers intwined in the other's,"so please, let's go out tomorrow, hm?"

taehyung nodded, shrugging off his coat and passing it to a butler, the elder man bowing with respect before he left to put the coat up.

"let's change and then we can cuddle, okay?"

seokjin nodded, the two men entering their shared bedroom.

purple tinted light filled the room in speckles and freckles, the large white bed in the middle looking inviting to the two tired men.

taehyung pulled off his top, before dressing himself in one of his most used pyjamas- a black, silver striped top and bottom, along with a long sleeved outer, soft coat.

he sat on the bed patiently, eyes feasting on the other man's slim body, his own top and bottom off as he put on a white top, then followed by green striped outer wear and pants.

the clothing were more comfortable than most would think, since most people dressed in cozy loose tees or sweaters, but to the two, they only made them feel more at home.

as much as seokjin didn't want to, he was reminded of his boyfriend's wealth, and though money didn't matter to him, it made him happy.

"c'mere, seokjinnie."

seokjin complied, the man sitting himself in his boyfriend's lap as taehyung pecked his lips, then pulled them both down onto the soft bed.

he pulled over the covers and snuggled into seokjin's back, the elder feeling warm as he let taehyung wrap his arms around his waist.

"i love you, tae."

taehyung whined and mumbled, tired as he stuffed his face into the man's shoulder, kissing his cheek,"love you too, princess. gonna spoil you so good tomorrow, hm? bet my princess's gonna like it."

seokjin hummed, letting the younger continue.

"gonna get you whatever you want, and let you eat anything you'd want. won't that be nice, princess?"

seokjin sighed, eyes shut,"baby, you know you don't have to do this. i love you for who you are, with or without money, you know that, right?"

taehyung hummed,"i know, princess. i just love spoiling my baby."

seokjin smiled.

afterall, who didn't like being spoiled once in a while, living in a mansion, and having a rich CEO as their boyfriend?