Typical

Today, an ordinary day at school that makes me want to throw myself into Tartarus. The only reason I didn't transfer to another school was because my dad had been here. And as you probably know my dad is dead and the only thing that keeps me going is my own guilt towards his death. As I was walking to my homeroom I could feel people staring at me and heard whispers here and there, probably because they knew I was a loner and had never spoke in my 2 years here. As I slumped noisily into my seat I noticed somebody passing through the hallways various times, I figured the person was lost but as always I pretended not to care. Through the corner of my eye i saw the three cheerleader whores walk in to the class towards me. Oh no, i thought. These girls have been tormenting me since freshman year and I really didn't need them to drop my self esteem even lower. "Hey look everybody it's Kathy, the timid girl ", said the cheerleader with the fake nose. "Its Kassia", I corrected. "Aw the little whore thinks she can actually defend herself " the tallest one replied bitterly. They all laughed at their failed attempt of a joke. And the rest of the just continued as regularly as it could ever be in my typically pathetic life.

AUTHORS NOTE :

Okay it's not that bad but I hope you all will like it and hopefully I will continue this story and update soon. By the way Leo will come along later in the story (probably in chap 2) and blah blah Leo is owned by uncle rick and I own Kassia. Okay ? Okay. 😭😭