Potential boy crush??

Sigh, I wasn't in the mood to go to school but I mean anything to get out of the house where my mother and her boyfriend spend their day not even worrying about me.
As I walked towards my locker I saw the cheerleader whores walking towards me. Ew. I guess I'll stop by my locker at another time. Turning as quickly as possible towards my homeroom I bumped into something and fell to the floor. " What the frick? ", I said as I got off the person which just so happened to be Leo. Great just great. " Pay attention next time and if you wanted to get on top of me you should've just asked, but you have to ask me out first Kassia ", he said with a smirk. My face was on fire and I could imagine it being red as a tomato. " Whatever ", I managed to breathe out and walked away hearing the whores giggle and mock me.
Ugh well it could've been worse right. As I sat down at lunch with my band geek friends I overheard their conversation. " I don't think Kassia is going to like this ", Michelle one of my best friends said,"I know she better not find out ", my other friend Selaine said. " Find out about what ? ", I asked curiously, " Huh ? No nothing ", they both answered quickly. Well it's not like that makes me any less suspicious but alright I'll let it go. Lunch was over and there was only a few classes until I could go home but I didn't want to leave and find my mother making out with her boyfriend in the living room. Two classes went by and I knew that by walking into shop class my face would be on fire again.
I practically forced myself to go inside the classroom and plop into my chair and hoped that Leo wouldn't talk to me. But as always I was wrong. "So when are you planning to ask me out?", I heard him say. Oh no here we go. "Hmm well sometime close to never", I said with a bitchy tone considering that my day hadn't been great so far. "Ouch, someone's cranky today. What's going on?", He responded. Usually when a few people said this I could tell that they didn't really care about what went on in my life but when Leo said it, it was different almost as if he actually cared. And I would be lying if I said that by now I didn't have a crush on him.