??

After me finding out that the repair boy was actually the idiot that i saw roaming the halls I went home not wanting to even think about the wink he gave me. Like who does that? I don't even know his name and now if he's ging to be that flirtacious with me all year then i should look for a new partner.

The next day at school was, well to say the least, boring as hell but as i walked into shop class i knew that the repair boy would make my day at least somewhat interesting. I plopped down on my seat next to the curly mess beside me. "Alright class, today you will get to know your partner well because you're stuck with them for the rest of the year." Oh great a year with this guy. "Okay so what's your name?" I directed to the repair boy. "Leo... Leo Valdez",he responded. Well at least that confirmed that he was hispanic. "Yours?" Well crap hadn't expected him to actually be interested you know because no one really cares about me. I sighed," Kassia Evans ". " Favorite color?" he said. " Red " I said wanting class to over already. " Same " This is gonna be a long class period.

About 10 questions later regarding what are favorite food and bands were he suprised me and made a small grin grow on my face. " Do you have a boyfriend? ", he said with a cocky smile. " Why does thus concern you?", I answered, "Hey! you can't answer my question with a question", he said with a small laugh. " Really cause i just did ", I said, " Well just answer my ... ". Suddenly the bell rang and cut off his sentence, " See ya ", I said with a smirk and left.

As I entered my room I started to realize that Leo was actually flirting with me and I was attempting to do it back. I mean come on he was kinda cute in a latino elf kind of way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So peoples i know i havent updated in like 3 months and yeah i just like couldnt update but im here now so hang in there and keep reading this story i would appreciate that. Also leo is not ma character altough i wish he was. :(