Fathers Backlash (chapter4).

Harry woke up in the Slytherin dorms, the Sorting Hays words still fresh in his mind.
"Morning Harry!" Draco said while combing his hair.
"Good morning Draco." Harry Said still half asleep. His hair was sticking up in every place possible.
Draco and Harry walked down to the great hall along with Blaise and Theo. Harry saw Snape and Quirell looking in his direction with curiosity spiking in their eyes. They started eating with minimal glares from the Gryffindors. The mail came swooping in by the owls and Harry saw his owl, Hedwig flying towards him with a red letter which everyone knew was a Howler.

Harry opened it with boredom in his eyes.  HARRY JAMES POTTER HOW DARE YOU BE A SLIMY SLYTHERIN! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED IN YOU!!

Harry your father is just very angry that you are a Slytherin. If you do not get resorted then we as your parents have no choice but to disown you.

Harry sighed in boredom. "Mr. Potter the head master wants to see you after the time tables are passed out. Professor Snape said as he handed Harry the time table. 
Harry looked down at the time table with slight interest.

MONDAY:

Potions with Gryffindor

Herbology with Ravenclaw

DADA with Gryffindor

Transfiguration with Hufflepuff

Charms with Ravenclaw

Flying with Gryffindor

NOTE: No classes will be changed until further notice.

Harry walked with Professor Snape to Dumbledores office. Harry said the password and walked in along with professor Snape following in suit.

"Harry! Sit down." Dumbledore Said as he motioned to a chair.
"Professor, why am I here?" Harry said as he looked around the room.
Just then then the fireplace flared up with green smoke, James and Lily walked out of the fireplace.
James and Lily were giving Harry a death stare. "Well mr.Potter we are all here for your re-sorting!" Dumbledore Said pretending that there was no tension in the room.

James jammed the rugged hat onto his sons head.
The hat thought for a while before yelling out slytherin. Lily let out a grunt in frustration. "RUBBISH!" James yelled hitting the wall.
Lily and James looked to each other then nodded.
"Harry James Potter you are hereby disowned by the Ancient and Noble house of Potter." James Said while smirking, thinking his former son would be begging for forgiveness.

Harry just stared blankly at them before grabbing his head of houses hand and walked out of the office. They both heard the former parents yelling at Dumbledore.
Harry walked back to the Slytherin Common Room and told Draco the whole story.
"That's so stupid!" Draco exclaimed.

To Be Continued

Harry Potter is owned by J.K Rowling

Word count: 452