Horecrux hunting (Chapter 18)

Tom knew that Dumbledore would go after his Horcruxes sooner or later.
He walked into his and Hadrian's bedroom to find Hadrian in the bed reading a book labeled, The dark arts no. 8.
Hadrian looked up and smiled at Tom while scooting over so Tom could also sit down on the bed.
"Honey, I believe Dumbledore will try to find my Horecrux's," Tom said as Hadrian snuggled into the larger body.
"I'm now fully out of Hogwarts, so we can just go get them, where are they?"
"I scattered them all around when I was first starting out as the dark lord." Tom mentally smacked himself because of his dumb acts.
"I graduated a month ago. We can go after them before Dumbledor does." Hadrian suggested.
A week later Tom and Hadrian set out for the Horcruxes after getting prepared and saying their goodbyes.
"Hadrian, we should go after the Slytherin Locket first," Tom said as he apparated to a dark grimy cave.
Hadrian listened to Tom's plan before nodding and finding the rundown boat that looked as if it had never moved in the last 30 years. Hadrian and Tom got on the boat carefully and they glided across the river.
They got to a tiny island with a goblet hidden in the mess of trees.
Tom confidently walked towards the Goblet and took a cup out of it.
"Hadrian stand back," Tom warned Hadrian as me what he'd Hadrian take hesitant steps backward.
"converterent magica factum unda." Tom changer until the murky potion in the goblet turned into clear water. Tom drank the harmless water until he saw the shining necklace at the bottom.
He picked it up and examined the locket, he put it around Hadrian's neck once he saw that it was in perfect condition and that a 45-year-old Tom Riddle was inside.

Tom made Bellatrix write a letter to Gringotts giving her consent for him and Hadrian to get Helga Hufflepuff's goblet.
Tom told the goblin, Redpine that he wished to enter the Lestrange vault.
Hadrian grabbed the golden-crested cup and gave it to Tom. A 36-year-old Tom Riddle came out of the cup.

The diadem was a bit harder to get but Snape let Tom and Hadrian into Hogwarts.
"Tom where are we going?" Hadrian asked as Tom led them to a secluded area of Hogwarts.
"This Hadrian is the room of requirements. You think of a place you need like the loo and it shows up!" Tom explained and in the middle of it the exact place hiding the diadem.
Hadrian and Tom split up to look for the Ravenclaw antique.
Ginny had followed the couple into the room and was now following Hadrian.
Ginny was going to set the place on fire and kill Hadrian and Tom in victory for the light and a bit of revenge for herself.
On the other side of the large room was Tom. He passed a warlocks sword that had dried up blood on it before he stopped dead in his tracks and looked straight at the Diadem. He grabbed it and went to find Hadrian.
Ginny muttered a spell and her sand tip ignited into a tiny flame and she let the fire spread to the priceless artifacts before scurrying away.
Hadrian found Tom and they set out to leave before seeing the flames that were covering every inch of the many antiques were left to burn.
Ginny let out a somewhat evil but still pitiful cackle.
Tom fired a stupefy at the girl before picking Hadrian up with ease and running out of the room, leaving Ginevra Weasley to die. Inside of the diadem was a 67 year old (the room of requirements is on fire like in the film.)

The Gaunt ring was an easy target as it was kept under a decaying floorboard in the Gaunt shack. Morfin Gaunt had been sent to prison for showing and hurting a muggle with magic way back in 1943. Tom thrust the old wood upward to find a velvet ring box covered with dirt and other grime. He opened the box to find a gold mine inside, the Gaunt ring. A 25-year-old Tom Riddle was inside.

The diary had been kept in a small unbreakable box by Tom inside of the Riddle manor dungeons. Narcissa Malfoy got the box and brought it up to Tom and Hadrian's bedroom.
A 16-year-old Tom Riddle was excited to be reunited with his other halves.

The finale Horcruxes was the sword of Godric Gryffindor. Tom explained that Hadrian had to swim down to the bottom of the river to retrieve the sword.
Hadrian transfigured his dress into a swimsuit and dived into the cold water.
He saw a glare and went for it, he grasped the sharp object and swam up to the top with the heavy object. Hadrian gasped for air as Tom whispered soothing words and cast a heating charm in his love.

Everyone welcomed the two home. Dumbledore would be posted when he went to retrieve the Horcruxes.

                                                      To Be Continued

Harry Potter is owned by J.K Rowling

This is such a long chapter! - Maddie

Word Count: 872