🗝First words🗝

Bye guys...!
You took leave from the late night party post completion of your project!..

On the way home you were reminded that you had to take out money from bank to pay your Rent..!!
You stopped by an ATM and went in just to see that the lights were blinking. They were going on n off!!

As you were taking care of the transaction it just happened thT power was gone and your card was stuck in the machine.

You were half drunk. Hence you started cursing!!  U wait there for some help and soon you fell asleep.

A group of 7 guys stopped by the ATM and one among them came in just to notice the ATM was no more working.

He turned around and happens to see you asleep. There was smile on his face as he found you cute sleeping in the chair.

 He was about to leave and that's when you caught his hand and asked for help!

"Hey can you please help me?" With a puppy face. How could he deny! When he found you the cutest!

Even though  you were drunk, you could see him in white casuals having some beverage in his hand glowing much brighter than the light.

Probably because there was light behind him.

He came near you and heard whatever happened. With his help you got your card back.

Then you give him a backhug as he helped you and also cause you were drunk. You kept thanking him. He was all blushing and found it awkward at the same time.

He calls for a cab to help you as you patiently sit on the bench at the side hanging your legs and moving them.
He finds you adorable.

Once the cab arrives, he helps you get into it. He was afraid to send you home by yourself ND his face shows it all. One of his friends seokjin pushes him from the back into the cab and tells him to make sure that you reach home safe rather than regretting  later. 
As you reach your home, and you were about to leave, you hear a voice saying

"Hey girl! May I know your name?"

You replied "hi! I am Y/N! And thank you once again and what do I call you?"

He replied " I am NAMJOON...u can call me joonie" he said with a wink and left!

Your heart skipped a beat! It was the first time you ever!

As you walk to the door,  you find a paper along with your card! It had his number with the words..

"You are damn cute when you are asleep!! "

You just saw that paper like thousands of times and Kept blushing!!! You went inside, fell on the bed. 

You decided to call him but you were all blushing as you were reminded of his wink and him telling "you can call me joonie" so finally you save his number "JOONIE 💜"