🗝First step🗝

Namjoon's prov

I waited for her call all night. May be she is sleeping or She is not interested  in me!  Thoughts started creeping me out, thats when I decided to calm down and have a drink.

Y/N 's Prov

Why is it that I'm blushing?  It's just a complement.  Get back to your senses you said to your self seing the note namjoon left for you.

Still unable to get your mind out of his thoughts, you open your contacts and debating to call namjoon this late.

You somehow felt that he would be awake and decide to give it a try.

As of on the first ring, he picked up the call and went on "Hey Y/N! Is that you?"

Your heart almost slipped a beat hearing his voice all exited.

How did he know I was going to call him?  You think for yourself.

You went on..."Aaa..y-yes i-its me Y/N..!! Hehe 😅"

you just couldn't believe that you were right.  He was waiting for your call all along.

You scold yourself for hesitating.
Not knowing what to speak,  "Thank you for today! " you say again.

"Don't...  How could I have left someone so pretty and cute alone? " said namjoon making your face turn tomato red.

U could feel heat flushing out of you. The AC was on but you were having cold sweat.

Namjoon was scolding himself for talking nonsense  and was praying that you wouldn't think he was a player hitting on you.

After few seconds both of you exchanged words about your profession interests and hobbies leaving out the awkward situation behind.

"will you come on a date with me!?"
Namjoon says swiping you off your feet.

He knew that he would regret if not asked you out.  He was waiting for your reply calmly giving you some time to think as he did not want to rush you up and make the situation a mess.

You didn't know what the actual situation was happening. Not knowing what to answer, you stay quite but knew that your heart has already gave in to him.

You decided to give it a chance as you were also vexed up with the work at the office which not let you have some personal time past 2years due to your probation.

"Yes!...." you replied breaking the silence.

************************************

Romantic moments  coming up! 
Stay tuned😊