The Date

Y/N's prov

I felt so excited as well as nervous.
It was my first date with someone who makes my heart beat harder.

I called my bestie for like 100 times since last night asking what to do.

Finally...it was 4 hours to go for the date!!

3rd hour:

"I like how this dress looks on me!

A black one piece with a black coat on it and black heels!"

"Black is hot" you say looking at yourself in the long mirror looking at the dress that showed off every curve you love on you.

" ofc sexy too!! " Minne says with a smirk hugging you from back.

"How would anyone be able to resist you like this? " said Minne only to make your cheeks not needing blush anymore.

"Thank you" i say her for comming to help me.

It is not that i couldn't choose one but having my bff by my side helped me not go crazy.

I drove my car to the cafe. Of course  i wanted him to see me for truly who I am and not any persona.

I park my car,

Look in the mirror, grab my clutch and set my makeup for one last time.

Taking a deep breath i think "I'm going to sweep him off his feet! " And a confident smirk takes over my innocent face.

I get down the car and Start walking down the cafe

Seeing all heads turning my way,
Made me feel much more confident.

I could not wait for namjoon to see me.

3rd person prov:

You were looking stunning and the bright light from the entrance created an aura of wings for you making you look angelic.

Found joon sitting at a corner table and at cozy place, even when there were tables available all over.

As you walk,you see him wearing a black coat with black jeans and a white tee

You were all awed seeing him. You couldn't hide your blushed cheeks.

"how did he know that I likes white tees with black cardigan? And he looks legit hot in that! " u speak to yourself walking towards him.

Namjoon's Prov

"Dammmnnn.....why is she so sexy! "

Is what hit my mind at the first glance

and then everything  went blank.

She was cute when I saw her the other day
but, now I just can't control my heart beating at higher pace.

"snap out of it...  Namjoon! " I said to my self but that din't help.

**********************************

"Hi Joonie! "

you wave your hand and sit facing him.

You could see him starring at you with out a single blink which boosted your confidence.

"Hi Y/N !"
namjoon greets you back.

He gives a little smile and says "Finally! good meeting you again..." He said

You give a little smile.

"you look so beautiful " said namjoon.

sudden confession made u blush.
U look down  to hide your face not to get noticed.

"Here is your order sir!" A voice of interrupted both of you.

"I need to take this call. Excuse me!" namjoon walks out

Namjoon's prov

Call was just a reason to Calm down myself. I kept stumbling, making my way to the restroom. 

"Take deep breath
U can do this " I say to myself fixing jacket.

"Breath man! breath"
And I walk back to her.

I decided to play along and not feel shy.
"After all, this will be my only chance" walk and I sat down beside her.

************************************

Why is he sitting next to me!! I internally screamed to myself.

You could see his dimple that shows up every time he smiles and It made you go crazy.

You try to take a sip of the water but choked on it. He offerd you the tissues.

You weren't able to have your food comfortably.

He noticed it and approached near your ears and started speaking.

It was just to draw chills down your spine. You choke on your self again.

This is definitely my end.  I can't give in yet. " Remember!  Play hard to get" you remind yourself.

" Let me feed you!"  he takes your spoon into his fingers. Scoops the desert and gets it to your lips.

You look at him with a shy smile. He looks like an angel in black filled by white light around.  You awed by his beauty. 

U knew u gonna mess up and right at the moment he calls you sweetly to get you of of your dream.

As he tries to feed you, you blush crazily and it rubs on your lips.

"Such a baby you are! " he says while wiping your lips off.

His face was so close to yours that your heart was doing somersaults.

You get a peak of his collar  bone just in time. Gulping down hard not to expose yourself ,  U somehow manage not get noticed. 

And you guys were done with your breakfast and before leaving namjoon pulled you into a tight hug!! He whispered in your ears...." I hope we get to know each other well"

You give a slight nod and everything around went unidentified. Eyes filled with many emotions is what you both saw.

"Let's go!" U say grabbing his hand and walk out of the restaurant.