🗝The Begining 🗝

Namjoon was smiling all by himself on the way to his home. All he could think was about you and the way you smiled at him for his help at the ATM. This was the first time ever he spoke to a girl.

As he was born in a traditional family and came to Seoul for admission into the university and now he is working as employee at one of the top companies of Korea. He was a bookworm and he made friends from the University with whom he lives together in a house.

Namjoon reached their home blushing with the thoughts of you and for his surprise he opens the door to see all 6 of his friends standing in front of him eagerly.

That's when he realized that the night was going to be pretty long!

"so... " said hobi one of his friends sitting on the couch sipping his drink.

Namjoon stood idle for few seconds and they started bombarding him with questions where he could not understand a single word of it.

seokjin walks towards namjoon and asked,
"so... How did it go? "

Namjoon was all red and his friends could see how he was blushing.

As he gives out a shy smiles showing off his dimples,

"Did you tell her about how you feel?" a voice came from the corner of the room.

It was yongie who was cold to everyone but always cared deep down in his heart. "y-yes.... N-nooo" namjoon shuttered.

The guys just left a deep sigh. They knew that namjoon was shy and it was his first encounter with a girl.

The 7 boys had some quality time with each other pulling namjoon's leg and giving out some ideas on how to proceed.

He was glad that he had his friends to support him.

Throughout the conversation all he could think of was you. The image of you playing with your feet while waiting for the cab was the moment his heart gave in for you completely. He was experiencing something he never thought he will.

After a little talk, the boys went into their rooms to have some sleep and so did namjoon.

"Did she call me?" Namjoon spoke to himself looking at the phone which only made him sigh and uncomfortable.

It's was his first time and all he could think was how to approach you ND not mess it up.

"Knock... Knock" come in said namjoon.

"Jimin! why are you still not asleep?" asked namjoon to only get a smirk as response from jimin.

"Now what?" said namjoon already knowing the reason and started blushing again.

"You fell in love with her! How can you sleep? Are you not exited on how to meet her again?" Asked jimin.

As he got a stare from namjoon,
"Did you find out her Number? Did you ask her out ?...."jimin continued to ask.

"Jimin.... Jimin.... Stopppp" namjoon started curling into a ball on his bed as jimin continued to ask him multiple questions.

"Namjoon... Im so eager to know what happened. Please tell me" jimin started to talk with his puppy eyes.

"Ok .. ok.. I gave her my number " said namjoon.

"That's it? Nothing else?" jimin questioned.

"I gave her a note with my number on it saying that she was so cute " namjoon blushed.

closing his eyes just to control his feeling so that jimin doesn't find out and pull his leg more.

"You did it! You took the 1st step! I'm so proud of you namjoon" started screaming jimin and leaning in for a hug.

"Did she call you ?" Jimin continued

"No ... " sighed namjoon.

"It's ok. She will definitely call you " jimin said and leaves the room saying "get some rest you will need it tomorrow" smirking and closing the door.

Namjoon pushed his face into the pillow and started shouting and rolling in it like a kid unable to contain his happiness.

His first love!!!

************************************
Hope you guys are liking it! 

************************************Hope you guys are liking it! 

Purple joon is my favourite!  What's yours???