Ride Me

Sodapop's P.O.V

Steve and I had been dating for more then a little over 8 months. Surprising the gang didn't really care. I'm glad. Darry said he'd support me as long as I'm not hung over sandy. Dally teases me sometimes but I ain't really cared. Tonight Steve and I had been left home alone. Darry was working. Like usual. Ponyboy was out with Dally and Johnny.

I was wrapped in Steve's arm. He held me tightly. I loved when he hugged me. It triggered butterflies in my stomach to flutter. He hugged me with much love and compassion. Not like I'd felt this before but Steve's different. I love him and he loves me.

"I'm goin' to make something to eat, ok?"I looked up at Steve who had his eyes closed. He squeezed me tighter then before.

"No."His groggy voice answered. He then kissed my forehead softly.

"Yes. I'm hungry."I smiled. Then I smirked." I'll make you chocolate cake if you let me go."I bargained. Steve's arms let go off me but still rested on my hips.

"Fiiine."He groaned. I laughed and kissed his jaw before getting out of bed. I made my way to the kitchen and took out the ingredients to make Mac and cheese, along with cake mix. I was too busy in my thoughts to realize Steve had gotten out of bed and made his way to the kitchen.

I bent over to pick up the cake box I'd dropped when I felt strong hands grip my hips. Blush crept onto my cheeks." S-Steve? What're you d-doing?"I stuttered.

"Maybe you tonight."Steve laughed and the red on my cheeks deepened.

"C'mon don't mess around."I gulped. You see, me and Steve hadn't really done "it" together. It's not that I'm scared. Im not a virgin, obviously. But...I don't know.

Slowly I stood straight up. My back was against Steve's chest. He leaned his face forward. "Honey I ain't messin' around. I want you, badly." Steve's voice got seductive. It made me bite my lip.

"O-oh...w-what do you have in plan?" I was scared of his response. I knew what was going to happen.

"Hm...You'll have to find out."Steve chuckled then spun me around so I'm face to face with him and picked me up.

I yelped in response."Steve! My food!"

"It'll have to wait."Steve smiled. We got to my room and Steve roughly tossed me on the bed like a rag doll. I bit my lip. Deep down it turned me on.

Steve began to take his shirt off and unbuckle his belt. I slapped his hand away." Lemme do it."I looked up at him seductively. He smiled and moved his hands back. I slowly unbuckled his belt. Then I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I bit my lip when I saw his bulge. It was sticking out a lot.

I gulped and looked up at Steve. His face came down to my level and attacked my lips. I laid back onto the bed and Steve's body crashed against mine. My arms instinctively wrapped around his neck. Steve's cold hands slid up my shirt, making me shiver."Steve..."I groaned.

"Hush."Steve fidgeted with my belt buckle. Never leaving my lips. He unbuckled it and slid my pants down. He gently mesaged my bulge. I bit his bottom lip.

"B-babe ..." I gulped and broke the kiss." I'm....ready."I looked him in the eyes. He nodded and kissed my neck roughly. Then he slid his hand into my boxers.

I moaned." Soda. I know you ain't a Virgin there. I want you to ride me." He smirked. I gulped."Do it for daddy." I slightly whimpered. I was scared. I've done anal but not riding. While I was stuck in thought Steve pulled my boxers completely off. He stared at my dick for a moment before biting his lip.

"Ok. I-I'll do it." I stuttered. I'm ready. I can do it. The corner of Steve's mouth curled up into a huge grin. Steve got up and took his boxers off and grabbed a tube of lube and condom from my nightstand.  He put the condom on and laid on the bed. Then he put lube on his condom. I gulped and looked down at his throbbing cock. I bit my lip and overcame my fear.

"Do you want some lube on your damn well sexy ass?"Steve cocked his eyebrow up. I shook my head and crawled over onto his lap. Ba-dum ba-dum. My heart went. It steadied and I readied myself. Slowly my ass engulfed Steve's dick.  Soft whimpers escaped my mouth. It stinged slightly. My hands found Steve's shoulders and I gripped them.

"Good baby." Steve whispered in my ear and he gripped my ass. I moaned. My ass slid up and down on Steve's huge cock. Steve and I's moans/groans synced. My head tilted back in pleasure. I rolled my hips forward. Steve slapped my ass."God..."He moaned out.

After riding Steve's cock he laid me on my back. He strongly thrusted into me. I moaned loudly. My moans echoed through the house and they were so loud I didn't hear Pony walk into the house. Small creeks were cowered under my moans/groans. Steve hadn't stopped and had long strokes."FUCK" I screamed out. I reached down and started jerking off. Pleasure filled my body, so did Steve. After one last stroke Steve came inside my asshole.

"Shït baby, I'm sorry." I moaned as I kept jerking. Soon after Steve apologized I came.

"It's alright babe."Steve bent down and kissed me breathless. Pony made himself present and coughed. Steve looked up and smirked.

"Looks like we had an audience."

(Welp. I made it milkdillon lesbian-burrito tdecoteau12 . Sorry if I traumatized you. Also, it's unedited so sorry if I made any mistakes.)