Party in the Back Seat

Two-Bit's P.O.V

Ponyboy has just came back from school. I watched him walk in like an eagle watching it's prey. For some reason lately I've felt these butterflies explode in my stomach when I see Pony. I know Pony is younger then me but I ain't care. These feelings I've tried to ignore. He looked in my direction and the lust in my eyes vanished."Hey Two."

"Oh hey Pony."I flashed him a quick smile.

"What're you doing?" Pony walked over in my direction and slight panic rose over me.

"Uh watching Mickey Mouse."My head quickly whipped into the direction of the tv. Pony sat next to me. He was so close that I could feel his body warmth. Oh how I longed to feel his body.

"Wanna go to the movies? I heard there's a good one playing." Pony smiled innocently at me.

"Sure. I just got my car fixed."I smiled back at him. Bows my chance! A huge grin spread across my face. I completely forgot about Pony until I heard him laugh.

"Ok let's go!"He jumped up with excitement from the couch and headed out the door. I soon followed after him.

We walked to my house and I grabbed my keys."Ready?"I looked at Pony, who was leaned against my car. He nodded."Lets go then."

We drove over to the movie house. While on our way there, I pulled out a 6 pack. Ponyboy sighed."Do you always have to drink?"

I glared at him."Yes. It basically replaced my blood."He rolled his eyes and I cracked open one. Then I chugged it down in 10 seconds. Ponyboy watched me from the side of his eyes. After about another 2 more i was feeling daring. So I rested my hand on Pony's knee. Then my hand trailed up into his inner thigh. His faces turned redder then a tomato. I laughed.

"Shut up." Pony swatted my hand away. I didn't care so I rested my hand there again. He didn't do anything besides look out the window. I parked in the parking lot way from the movie theater."Why're we so far away?"Ponyboy looked at me curiously.

"So I can do this."I couldn't take it anymore and my hungry lips clashed into Ponyboys soft gentle lips. Pony was surprised at first but soon melted with me. One of my hands trailed to the back of his neck and kept a firm grip. While the other snakes down into his crotch are in his pants.

Ponyboy pulled away blushing."We can't do this Two!" Quickly Ponyboy got out of my car. Before he could take off further I ran out of my car and blocked his way."Move two. I wanna watch that movie!"Pony tried slipping past me but I kept blocking him. Soon I pushed him up against my car. I had his wrists locked into my grip and I stared into his eyes. My eyes soon filled with lust and my lips once again crashed into his.

Pony struggled a bit before giving in."Shush."I silenced him. He listened and my wet tongue slid into his warm mouth. My tongue explored all around his mouth. While my tongue explored so did my hand. It slid down into his pants and started to rub his bulging member."Someone's horny."I teased and Pony's faces turned bright red.

"Shut up and just kiss me."Pony demanded and I happily complied. Soon the lust in my body couldn't take it anymore and I roughly grabbed Pony's hips, throwing him into my backseat. I hurriedly unzipped my pants and slid down my boxers letting my thick cock fall out of my pants. Ponyboy stared in amazement."Holy fuck." He whispered in amazement.

"Party in the back seat." I laughed and stared down at pony. I then preceded to hunch over and kiss Pony's stomach. I heard soft love purrs from him. I got to his pants lining and I smirked up at him. Then I unbuttoned his pants and slid it down along with his boxers."Are you a virgin?"

"...yes."Ponyboy hesitated and I smiled. He was so cute. I rubbed my hand up and down his hard dick.

"It'll be ok. I'll go gentle."I comforted him. I felt pony relax as I say that and I dug in my back seats pockets to find a condom. I found one and instantly tore it open. Then I slid it onto my cock and lined my dick up with Ponyboys asshole. My hands gripped onto his hips."Get ready ok?"

Ponyboy nodded and I knew it was a sign to precede. So I did and slowly slid my cock into Ponyboys right asshole. Heavy huffs came out out my mouth. Ponyboy whimpered and covered his mouth so he doesn't draw attention. Slowly I start with small thrusts to get his asshole used to it. Ponyboy relaxed as I thrust more and more into him. By the time his ass was used to my cock Ponyboy was softly moaning. This went on for awhile.

My nails dug into his light skin as I thrusted harder and harder. The huffs from my mouth turned into little grunts. Ponyboys soft whimpers turned into soft moans. I felt my teeth sink into my bottom lip as I was ready to cum. My leant over Ponyboys hot body and kissed his soft neck. My thrusts turned into humps when I bent over. Hickeys were left where I kissed his neck."Fuck pony..."I hugged out."I-I'm going to cum!"I warned and grunted.

Ponyboy was in so much pleasure he didn't speak he just nodded. My breath hitched and I kneeled straight up. With last hard heavy thrusts I came. Pony and me synchronized with heavy breathing."That...that was amazing."Pony managed to huff out. I nodded in response.

"We should try this again."I smirked and grabbed Pony's hips again. Then I laid my lips on his sweaty skin again."You up for round two?"

(A/N: Part 4 will be delayed. I'll try to upload next week but I'm kinda busy.:/)