Tie Me Up

Dally's P.O.V

Johnny was coming over to my house or Bucks house I should say. I got everything ready. Tonight I plan on having Johnny scream my name by the end of the night.

Knock knock.Fuck Johnny's here! Slight panic rose over my thoughts. I rushed towards my door quickly. A smile creeped onto my face when I opened the door to see Johnny. Just looking at him gave me a boner. "Hey Dal." Johnny smiled big when he saw me. Slight pink came over his face as he noticed me shirtless.

"Hey Johnnycake."I slickly smirked and opened the door wider to let him in. He shyly slid into my room. His eyes lit up with surprise and slight fear. I had cuffs on the front posts of my bed and rope. Next to my bed in my nightstand we're sex toys.

"Oh...wow."Johnnys face flushed as he stood there frozen.

"Like it?"I smirked and walked up behind him and forcefully griped his hips.

"Y-Yeah...uh...u-um...Dal?"Johnnys voice quivered as he spoke.

"Yes Johnnycake?"My voice was husky when I whispered into his ear. I felt him shiver under me.

"W-What are you going to do with me?"Johnny gulped.

I chuckled."Baby you don't need to worry." Slowly my wet tongue slid across Johnny's earlobe. Johnny's breathing got shallow.

"O-oh ok?"Johnny huffed and grabbed his cuffs tugging at them. I let go of his waist so he can pull his jacket off. After he took the jacket off I took the opportunity and spanned his ass. He helped in response."D-Dally!"

My face tightened into a frown."What's my name?"I gripped his waist again along with his ass.

"D-dal- Daddy!" Johnny rushed out his words in fear on me spanking him. I smiled and kissed his neck softly. Letting my breath linger on his skin a little longer.

"Bed. Now." I spanked him again and he yipped. Johnny Slowly nodded and sluggishly moved towards my bed. Once he sat on the bed I sat next to him and patted my lap softly." Come sit on daddy's lap."

Johnny nodded and scooted onto my lap. I softly kissed his cheek."Good boy"I gripped Johnny's face by his cheeks and made him face me." You've been a bad boy. Killing socs."I shook my head."You need to be punished."

Johnny looked away embarrassed."No! They deserved it!"He defended. I shook my head in response. Johnny let out a whine."No!"

I gritted my teeth and snaked my arm around Johnnys waist down to his ass and gripped it. I knew that was his weakness."Bend over my lap. Now! Or you'll have a worse punishment."I lowly growled.

Johnny weakly nodded. He switched position so he was bent over my lap. I chuckled and ran my hand through his greasy hair."Good boy." I pulled his jeans off and his boxers too. I ran my hand over his smooth ass. Johnny hung his head low in embarrassment. I smirked and raised my hand and slapped his ass. Johnny let out a whimper. God that whimper turned me on.

After around 9 slaps Johnny's ass was pure red." Daddy please!"Johnny pleaded." I'm sorry! I'll be good!"

"Should I listen? I don't think you really learned your lesson."I scoffed and spanked him again. He wiggled his ass trying to get away. I gently rubbed his ass."Plus, I'm not done yet. Move onto your back."Johnny whimpered but did so and moved off my lap and onto the middle of the bed. The sounds of clicks came off as I put the cuffs on Johnny's hand. Then I tired his ankles so he couldn't move. He tried wiggles but everything was right on him.

"Daddy! What're y-you doing?"Johnny stuttered. I smirked.

"Honey don't you worry. Sit back and relax."I bit my lip and trailed my fingers up Johnny's inner thigh. It made him squirm in his spot. I laughed. I reached over and grabbed a butt plug from the night stand. Johnny's eyes widened.

Johnny bit his lip and wiggled his hips. Like he was wanting it but at the same time he didn't. I licked my thumb and rubbed Johnny's asshole with that thumb. Johnny whimpered. I smiled and slowly stuck the butt plug into his ass. Johnny's hips thrusted backwards and he cried out a barely noticeable but I noticed, moan."Shush Johnnycake." I grabbed a ball gag and put it in Johnny's mouth. The moans quieted and I was content.

"Good." I moved so my knees were on the cold wooden floor. My tongue hung out of my mouth and licked Johnny's dick all around it. I took my hand and started rubbing up and down. Johnny reacted how I wanted him to, muffled moans and hips thrusts. I smiled. Then I bent my head over and took Johnny's cock into my mouth. I took it all in and saliva was dripping out of my mouth and onto Johnny's thigh. He didn't mind. I started bobbing my head up and down, pleasuring him. Then I held my head still when I reached his balls. I kept it in the position or a few seconds. Johnny tilted his head back. Then I took my mouth off his dick.

Johnny's dick was twitching." Does my baby want more?"Johnny quickly nodded his head fast. He was eager to be pleased. I smiled and took my pants and boxers off. Then I got onto Johnny's waist and straddled him. I backed up and rubbed my ass against Johnny's hard cock. Johnny whimpered louder."Wait." I continued and watch him fidget from being anxious. I laughed and grabbed his dick. Aiming it for my asshole I shoved it in. Pleasure filled all through my body.

"Fuck..."I huffed under my breath. Slowly I moved up and down Johnny's wet cock. I can tell Johnny enjoyed it by his small moans. I sped up and went faster. Johnny thrusted forward with my movements. A few minutes later I can barely make out what Johnny said.

"I'm gonna...c-cum!"

"Hold it in! You're not allowed to cum!"I demanded. A loud moan escaped my mouth.

"P-please Daddy?!"Johnny tried wiggling his wrists but it was no use because of the cuffs. He gave up and just grabbed the chain of the cuffs. I bounced harder and faster. Johnny was close to releasing his cum. I moaned and sped up faster. I wanted him on the very end."PLEASE DADDY?!"Johnny screamed out.

"YOU CAN CUM NOW!"I moaned out. I felt a warm liquid squirt into my ass. I let out one last moan and tried to steady my breathing. Then I moved so I was off and Johnny and saw cum drip down his cock. I licked it off his dick so none was left."Be a good baby and you'll get this treatment again."I winked at Johnny was trying to catch his breath. Johnny nodded.

"Yes daddy."

(SN:Unedited And Sorry If it's really bad. I knew what I wanted to do just couldn't put it in format.)