Cherry Cola

Denahii's P.O.V(My friend)

Cherry somehow convinced me to go with her to a football game. I'd rather be home watching Riverdale with her in my arms. But now I'm forced to show myself in public. Sucks.

"Hurry up!"Cherry cheerfully bounced in front of me. 

I groaned and stopped in my tracks."You forced me to come out of my hobbit hole."

"It's not that bad. But seriously hurry up! I have cheerleading to do."Cherry grabbed my wrists tightly and ran towards the stadium. Hesitantly I followed her. She kissed my cheek before going her separate way. I found a spot up on the very back of the bleachers. The game started and the football teams came out. I sighed in boredom as I watched cherry cheer. I smiled. She's so cute.

Sometime later Cherry came joined me on the bleachers."Having a good time?"She handed me popcorn as she sat next to me.

"Well now that you're here, yes."I smiled and cherry leaned against me.

"Oh hush."She giggled.

My hand kept onto her knee. She didn't mind so I kept sliding my hand further up her thigh. He face blushed "Cherry" red. Then she slapped my hand away. I just laughed and pecked her lips.

Half time came around and Cherry got up. I got up with her but before she walked down the stairs, I slapped her ass. A small yelp escaped and she looked back at me. I flashed her a smug look. She rolled her eyes in response and walked down the stairs. We got our concessions and walked under the bleachers.

"Why're we under here?"Cherry looked puzzled at me.
I shrugged."Cause I felt like it."I took some of my popcorn and ate it. Before I can eat more cherry snatched my popcorn from my hand and ate it. She smiled at me. Then took my whole bag from me. I shook my head and grabbed her playfully. Then I tickled her. She laughed and struggled to stop me.

"Let go of me!"She whines and I pinned her up against the wall. Cherry stared into my eyes and I stared into her. Something I could do all day. In a second my lips attacked hers. Her arms instinctively wrapped around my neck. My hand explored up her shirt while the other had a death grip on her ass. My tongue slid inside her mouth and it danced with sparks. I unclipped her bra effortlessly and disconnected our lips to take her shirt off. I smiled at her and reconnected our lips. My mouth went down to her chin then down to her neck.

"Denahii...w-we're in public."Cherry reminded me.

"I don't care."I viciously bite her neck and sucked on it. Leaving hickeys all over her neck, my mouth traveled down to her boobs. I swirled my tongue around her nipple and smiled when I heard small pleasure sounds coming from Cherry. I kneeled down and trailed kisses down her stomach. I stopped at her skirt line. Then I tugged her skirt off and trailed my finger along her pantie line. Her hips swayed side to side in anticipation. I smirked up at her and moved her panties to the side. I moved my arms and pulled her over my face. My tongue slid over her clit. Her hips moved towards my face in response.

"Someone's liking it."I smiled and sucked her clit. Soft whimpers came from cherry. My middle finger slid into her pussy like a glove onto a hand. Slowly my finger went in and out to loosen her. Then my index went in to and her whimper turned into a moan. My fingers curved and started pleasuring her g-spot. Her hands gripped my shoulders.  Then my fingers began pumping in and out again. Cherrys moans had got louder as my fingers had gotten faster. As she neared her climax I took my fingers out and let the creamy cum slide out. Then I licked it up and watched as cherry panted.

"Best football game ever."

(A/N:This is my last gay story then I move onto the straight people. This chapter was inspired by RedheadsGalore. I kinda had trouble writing it and needed her help:/ Hope you enjoyed!)