Cream

Randy's P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed when a ringing rang out through my quiet room. I sighed and got up to answer the phone."Hello?"

"Hey Andy,"I heard my boyfriend, Bob,  voice come through the phone."my parents ain't home. Wanna come over?"

I took a second to think."Yeah. I'll be right over." I hung up and a grin spread across my face. I haven't seen Bob in a few days so I'm honestly excited to see him again. Quickly I got my coat on and headed out the door. It didn't take long for me to reach Bob's house considering he lives down the road from me. I knocked on the door.

Bob opens the door. Shirtless. I felt my face turn red." Come in."He moved to let me in. I walked in and looked around. Then headed towards the living room and sat down on the couch. Bob turned on the tv and a romance movie came on. I laid down on the couch with my head on Bob's lap. His soft manly hands ran through my Afro. Soon a sex scene came on and I felt something like the side of my face. I...is that what I think it is? Oh god...it is. My faced flushed and I looked up at Bob who's face was just as red as mine.

I quickly sat up and ran to the kitchen. "I'm hungry!" I quickly spurred out.I stopped at the island in the middle of the kitchen. Deep breathes came in and out of my nose. After I got my butterflies under control I grabbed the whip cream from the fridge and a banana. Then I went and sat down next to Bob again. The scene was over but his "little" guy was still very much up.

I squirted the cream into my mouth. Unnoticed that I got some on the side of my mouth. Bob turned to me and leaned in. I looked at him confused but soon understood when he licked the cream."Tasty. But you'd be tastier."Bobs voice was low. I know what that meant. He was in the "mood".

I cleared my throat."Hm. Nope."

"Hm. Yes."Bob smirked and gripped my chin making me face him."Let me have a taste."He planted his lips onto mine. Hunger was in each kiss. He didn't stop only when I needed to catch my breath. Soon enough Bob had stopped but only to take his shirt off. Something I can never get used to. Bob stops for a moment and stares at the coffee table next to the couch.

Then Bob forced my shirt off and pushed me forcefully onto my back."Bob what're you doing?"

Bob clears his throat but doesn't respond. Then I notice him slyly reach over and grab the whip cream. He then squirts some on my stomach. Goosebumps explode onto my soft skin as he does that."B-Bob?"I stutter.

"Hm."Bob ignores me and bends down licking the whip cream off my stomach. He makes eye contact as he does so. Lust is all I see in those beautiful chocolate brown eyes. He puts some more on me but lower under my belly button then licks it again. Bob tugged at my pants and I nodded giving him permission. Then he hurriedly took my pants off but not my boxers. He repeated himself with the whip cream and continues until he licked it off my boner.

"B-Bob...please stop..."I couldn't take any more  teasing. Bob just smirked and dabbed a little bit of whipped cream onto my nose. Then he took my boxers off and licked his lips hungrily. I looked away embarrassed. Bob laughed and put whip cream on my tip of my dick. He then slowly licked it off before swirling his tongue on my tip. My face heated up with fire as I bit my lip. Slowly his mouth took my dick whole and his head started to "bob"(a/n: I'm sorry😂)up and down on my cock. Pleasure spread throughout my body like a virus. I gripped Bob's hair and held him down on my dick. Saliva dropped down the sides and Bob gagged. I held him in that position until he gagged continuously.

Bob continues giving me head. Right before I was at my breaking point Bob stopped and wiped the saliva around his mouth with his arm. An annoyed whine came out of my mouth."Baaabe..."I frowned.

"Hehe..."Bob smirked."You shouldn't get all the pleasure."He laughed and took his pants and boxers off. Letting his dick fall out. Then he sat on my stomach not facing me but facing my dick. Then he put whip cream on top of my tip."Lets 69."

I bit my lip at his suggestion."Ok."Bob moved so his dick was about to enter my mouth and he was about to take mine again. I nodded and grabbed his hips pushing his dick into my mouth. Before bob took mine he teased and licked the whip cream off again.I gagged at first but got used to its size and moved my mouth up and down his dick. He followed me rhythmically. I took his whole and held it. Then I started deep throating , he copied me. Soon both of us got antsy as we were close to our release. Both of us let out a moan as we came. I let the sweet cum stay in my mouth before swallowing. Bob let it drip before swallowing."Way better then whip cream."

(A/n:I'm sorry if it's short and too rushed. I was at a powwow while writing this and had no time what so ever to come up with a good plot. I'm also very tired from dancing. Plus I had no motivation during the week. Sorry if the next comes out a little late. Good day:)