chapter 1

Jisoo point of view

"Unnie! "I was drinking my coffee as I heard the sweet voice I missed so much calling me loudly. I smiled softly as I looked in the direction the voice come from.

" JenJen! "I yelled as I got up from my seat and went to hug the precious human. She smiled and hugged me back but for me it seemed like it ended to quickly after she pulled away and sat down removing the mask she had on.

" How are you unnie? "She asked with a huge smile as she ordered a makiato for herself.

I smiled sadly at that and said with soft voice. " I suppose good? I still can't believe that blackpink disbanded and it's been like a year."

"Yea, yea you're right" She said while not even looking at me but tryping sometime on her phone. I just sighned sadly at that,everything changed so much. YG Entertainment went bankrupt which leed to blackpink disbanding and everybody going their way.

Rose tried her luck with acting and is very successful now, while Lisa opened her own dance studio and tried her luck with modeling she is very famous bussines woman in the US and well known model.

While Jennie signed a contract with SM and is a model, solo idol and actress now. She is about to be a leader in a new group the commpany is forming. They are all pretty busy and extremely famous sadly I lost contact with Lisa and Rose and this is the first time I spoke to Jennie in the last 5 and half months.

Me? Well no one wanted me so I decided to somehow go into hiding. But that isn't really true because I was pretty easy to find just no one actually cared enough to try finding me.

I tried auditing for a few company's and roles but I was always rejected. So I just gived up.

I decided to woke up from my daydream and ask her "How have you been? "
She smiled instaly and putted her phone down looking at me with her eye smile.

"Absolutely amazing! Did you hear that I got the tittle of Korean Sweetheart!? " She yelled excitedly as I gived her a soft smile and answered "Yes, I did. I'm happy for you sweetie ,you deserve it. " The smile on her lips wasent leaving any time soon as she answered.

"Yea, right? " It was a question that wasent meant to be answered.

"Did you hear what happened with Lisa and Rose by the way? " She asked as she whispered to me suddenly getting pretty serious.

I suddenly got really interested because I heard nothing about them. "No what happened? " I whispered back because like the flow and all that-

"I heard that they are dating! Disgusting, right! I always knew that they are werid but I newer knew that they were f*ggots! " She said as she pulled her tongue out in disgust and rolled her eyes.

That last word hurted me so bad. I was happy for Lisa and Rose but I actually started feeling bad for my self. Because Jennie was homophobic and I was in love with her since the first time we saw each other.

I just got silent and lowered my head staring at the cup of coffee.

Suddenly I got kinda started because her phone started ringing and she literally screamed while answering the call with a huge smile.

"Babe! I missed you! "

She said pretty loudly while playing with her hair.

I suppose that I didn't mention that she has a boyfriend? Well she has, and yes. The media knows but they all support her.

She suddenly jumped up from her seat excitedly

"I'm coming imidentaly! "

She then got her stuff and runned out not even looking at me that was just blinking.