chapter 3

"Babyyyyy!!! Lisieeee"

I sighed as my now finally girlfriend clung on my arm.

"Yes, Rosie? "

I looked at her as I rolled my eyes playfully, making her pout.

"I wuw you! "

She exclaimed loudly as she suddenly jumped and kissed me on my lips. I blinked as she pulled away , imidentaly noticing how she got red getting ready to dashi ran ran.

I quickly pulled her by her arm as she turned around. Pulling her in my arms and wrapping my hands around her waist, pulling her in a deep passionate kiss.

As we pulled away, with heavy breaths we looked each others in the eye. A huge smile on both of our faces.

"I love you too. "

We rested our foreheads on each other's, trying to catch our breaths.

The moment was so warm, peaceful and sweet. I never wanted it to end. When suddenly news that broke our little happy land announced themselves.

TV;

"This morning at 09:35 , in xxxx, South Korea. A former member of the former most popular girl group BLACKPINK, Kim Jisoo has committed suicide after a long fight with depression and anxiety. Leaving lots of fans and her family including friends devastated.

We send best wishes to Jisoo's family,former bandmates,close friends, friends, and all fans over the world.

We hope that Jisoo rests in peace. "

I felt myself go limp.
..............

Time:03:05 am
Date:: 25.06.2020 a year we will not speak of from now on.
Feeling :: 👀🤡🍵
Word count :: 380
Note:: thank you for reading!!! 🖤(again I was drunk)
Make sure to vote, follow me and most important... COMMENT! ❤I love reading your comments and it makes me write every time I see one. So, please do so.

Also don't think that, this is the end ❤💜