Chapter 3 ( Getting Drunk )

Recommend song: Piri ( Dreamcatcher )

Please read: Who doesn't know what is little space is, below are the meanings of it. Its Seongwoo bad habits.

Note: Little space is a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety. It may be a developed time in which an adult relives childhood memories, scenarios, or desires that were unachievable in their adolescence. An adult in little space may involve another adult referred to as a caregiver, engage in activities viewed as childish, and some may even participate in adult sexual interaction during their time in little space. While in little space, the adult is usually, but not always, referred to as an adult baby, little, or middle. A standard that all people interacting and involved in this type of scene is that they are all of legal adult age.

                              • ~ •

Daniel POV
( Edited )

" Supp Daniel," Woojin said and approaching me.

I was sitting on a bar that I and Woojin with his boyfriend usually go. But today, I'm not like going to have fun. Because I still didn't get my sex for this day.

I hummed and just taking a shot from my whiskey.

" What's up with you ?" Woojin asks and sits beside me. Ordering his beer too.

" Nothing, just someone just cockblocker who interrupt my sex with some random girl just now," I said and looked around to see if Jihoon was with him or not. But he was not around, that's mean that Woojin comes here alone. Maybe because of me tho.

" Who was the person ?" Woojin asks and turn his seat and look at me.

" He was my new roommate," I said and sighed.

Woojin laughed and hitting my shoulder.

" Dudeee, that's mean that no more sex in your room tho. That's must be hard for a fuckboy like you do not have sex in one day ." He said and laugh again.

I glared at him and just take one more shot of my whiskey in one gulp.

" Who's care, I will fuck him too you just wait and see," I said and smirked.

" Dudeee .. don't be so mean. His new, right? Is he so hot that you want to fuck him already ." Woojin said and laugh a little and drink his whiskey.

And then I imagine Seongwoo face, his beautiful face with small eyes, perfect lips that he wants to taste it again and his soft cheeks that he craves to suck it till it will be red as tomatoes. And I also noticed his 3 moles on his cheeks. And it was so beautiful.

" He's beautiful .." I said in a low tone and smiled alone. He starts to get sober because of the whiskey was kicking in his stomach. Making him a little unconscious. But I still manage to imagine Seongwoo physical body.

His small body and a small waist that perfectly fit when he hugs him, his pink little nipple that sweet as caramel that he got to taste it once, and his moan made me turn on more.

I groan a little and he leans his head on the table. He tried to think properly but failed because I got a fucking boner, just because imagining Seongwoo. That boy really affected me so much.

"Daniel? Are you okay ?" Woojin asks and shakes my body off.

" I'm okay. I think I should go to my dorm right now ." I said and tried to get up. But my dick was so hard that its hurt so much because of my fucking boxer was so tight.

" Ahhh shit ." I curse and tried to stay calm and stands up slowly to avoid my dick from pocking my tight boxer.

" Dudeeee you got a boner !!" Woojin said almost yelled and laughed at me.

" Said that again loud I will make sure you suck my dick till it's going softback," I said and glared at him.

" Bitch I'm a top bro, sorry sorry let's go let me help you. Gosh, this boy really needs help right now, I hope your roommate will help you with that ." Woojin said and help me walk slowly to the exit after paid our drinks.

" In my wet dream, he will do that," I said annoyingly and just focus to walk towards the exit. My stomach was like burning giving me feeling to throwing up. And my vision starts to get blurry every step I take. And the last thing I see us pitch-black vision means that I passed out.

-

[ Short Update, but smut on next chapter for sure ]

                    ( 15 / 04 / 2019 )